021

"Is everyone ready for today?" Wilbur asked as everyone sat in the living area.

"I guess as ready as we can be without knowing where we're going" Ranboo said getting hums of agreement.

"Okay lets go then!" Wilbur said excitedly as everyone went out into the cars.

Wilbur drove, as always, with Niki in the passenger seat and Kioshi and Techno in car number one.

Phil drove with George in the passenger seat and Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo in car number two.

As they pulled up excitement coursed through Kioshi as she saw they were at a lazer tag place. Kioshi excitedly got out the car, Techno following.

"Who's gonna be on what team?" Phil asked as they stood in front of the vests and guns, separated by colors."

"We should pick team captains" Wilbur suggested

"I think the girls should be team captains" Niki suggested and Kioshi lit up

"but that means you'll have to go against each other" Tubbo said and Niki shrugged

"just for a game"

"Okay, Niki and Kioshi pick your colors" Wilbur said gesturing to the vests.

Kioshi picked red and Niki picked blue.

"Wilbur" Niki said, recruiting the boy to her side

Kioshi pointed Ranboo with a wide smile

"Techno"

George

"Phil"

Tubbo

"Tommy" Niki said, calling the last boy.

Everyone geared up and walked into the dark room, vests guns and other things glowing in the dark.

On everyones vest there was a small monitor that had three hearts, symbolizing their three lives.

The blue team going the the blue side and Red team going to the red, they begun to plan waiting for the round to begin.

Once the sound buzzed everyone immediately started either searching or hiding. Everyone quiet with the exception of Tommy, who immediately yelled "WARRRR" and charged into the red side.

The blue team decided to pair up, Kioshi and George and Ranboo and Tubbo. Meanwhile on the red teams side Tommy, was being Tommy, Techno was scouting, Phil was up high waiting to catch someone from the blue team sneaking in, Niki was hiding and Wilbur was searching for Tommy.

While searching for Tommy Wilbur had found Ranboo, sneaking up on him. Kioshi noticed this but was unable to warn him so she ran and pushed him out the way, getting shot instead.

beep beep

♥ ♥

Two hearts remaining.

Ranboo quickly grabbed Kioshi's hand and started to run, trying to get away from Wilbur. They came across a little house in the blue area and hid in their, catching their breath.

"Thank you" Ranboo breathed out and Kioshi just smiled and nodded.

"I'm sorry big man!" Tubbo's voice sounded out as he shot Tommy, leaving Tommy with one heart.

He was shot earlier by Techno who declared "everyman for themselves" before disappearing.

"What the fuck?!" Tommy said, running away from Tubbo.

"I'm gonna go help Tubbo" Ranboo said before leaving.

Kioshi silently creeped out of the area, walking into the red side. When she ducked into a closed off area she saw Niki, back turned as she was looking out a little window.

"sorry" Kioshi signed even though the girl couldn't see her and shot her before sneaking away.

"ah!" Niki exclaimed turning around to see who it was, but being too late. "Phil! We have an silent intruder on our area!" she called up to Philza who immediately started looking around from above.

Kioshi and Phil locked eyes, shooting at each other and ducking.

beep beep

♥ ♥

Phil had two lives left.

beep beep

Kioshi has one.

Kioshi  immediately started retreating back into the blue area. Hurrying into a small closed off area she bumped into Techno, letting out a small "oof" as she collided with him.

Techno chuckled a bit before pointing his gun at her, her doing the same. Kioshi's eyes flickered down to his monitor. One heart. Techno raised an eyebrow.

"you wouldn't shoot me" He said confidently and Kioshi smiled and shrugged.

Kioshi walked closer to Techno, lowering her gun as he did the same. Their locked eyes never glancing away from each other. Kioshi reached one hand up, placing it on the side of Techno's face and Techno felt his breath hitch, as heat spreaded up from his neck to his cheeks. Techno let his eyes flutter shut as their faces inched closer together, lips hoving over the other.

beep beep

zero hearts remaining.

Techno's eye opened in disbelief as he looked at Kioshi who had a very wide grin on her face. Her gun was pointed at Techno's chest. Techno groaned and covered his face with his hands, leaning his back against the wall and sliding down as Kioshi laughed softly.

He looked up at the girl, pouting. Kioshi giggled at the pouting boy before reaching down and planting a kiss on his cheek. Techno's pouty face turned into one of shock as he watch the girl salute him before skipping out.

Techno smiled to himself, a blush forming on his cheeks and ears. If this is what losing was like he was gonna have to lose more often.

Kioshi searched around trying to find her team. Soon she came across all three of them in a hut, Tubbo with a gun pointed at a gunless Tommy who was sitting in the corner with his arms crossed.

"uhh we took Tommy hostage" Ranboo explained.

"We tried to make a deal with them using him but they don't want him back and we don't know what to do with him" Tubbo continued as Kioshi face palmed.

George shrugged "I say we kill him"

"wha-?!" Tommy exclaimed

And they did. They killed him.

About two minutes later Kioshi was shot by Wilbur. She made her way to the area where Techno was sitting since she killed him.

Techno laughed upon seeing her with no hearts. Sitting beside Techno she gave him a smile and shrugged.

"Who killed you?" He asked and Kioshi held up a 'W'

"Wilbur?" he asked and she nodded her head as he just smiled and shook his head.

Techno and Kioshi just looked each other for a few moments before they bursted into laughter, not for any particular reason, they just found the situation funny.

It was a good day.