08

⋱ ↠ ⋨ ❦ ⋩ ↞ ⋰

"My friends liked you" Techno said as he was walking Kioshi back to their meeting place.

Kioshi smiled as a response, not being able to write while she was walking.

As they continued walking Techno glanced down at Kioshi's hand, slightly swinging next to her. Techno gulped and slowly began moving his hand towards hers, his face and ears heating up when their hands would softly brush against each others.

Techno had been too focused on Kioshi's hand that he didn't notice the tree in front of him. That was, until he slammed into it.

"Gah!" Techno shouted, stepping back and bringing a hand up to hold his nose.

Kioshi gasped and removed Techno's hand so she could inspect his face. After seeing he was okay she smiled and gave a thumbs up.

"you know I can see you trying not to laugh" Techno said, faking being mad.

Kioshi pressed her lips together while smiling and shook her head, trying to not laugh. Techno's 'really?' look was all it took for her to crack and burst into a fit of laughter.

Techno couldn't help but smile at the girl's laughter as he shook his head and starting walking again.

"C'mon, don't want you bein' late."

They reached the area with the pond and bid goodbye before Kioshi continued on and Techno turned around to go back to his house

"hey" Techno said, readjusting himself on his chair in order to get more comfortable.

After everyone said hey back an unnatural silence filled the call for a few seconds.

"did you guys like her?" Techno asked, genuinely nervous for the reply.

"dude she was so cool" Sapnap said first, hums of agreement following after.

"i'd like to talk to her more" Wilbur added, others saying they would as well.

"I think the fans would love her" Ranboo said

"They really would" George agreed

"maybe she should join the smp" Dream suggested, everyone going quiet to await Techno's response.

"I don't know..." Techno said after a few seconds, in all honesty he didn't exactly want to share her time with others too much.

Even through the screen he could feel the disappointment from everyone and he sighed.

"I do think the fans will love her, i'll ask the next time we meet" Techno said, it would be unfair to her and them to keep them apart for his own wants.

The vibe in the call brightened and everyone could feel it. Wilbur and Dream started discussing what lore she could have.

"She could be like, Techno's weakness you know? And he goes all soft for her, the fans would love it" Wilbur suggested, always secretly being one for a good sappy scene.

"And then i could kill her!" Dream suggested excitedly "the fans would cry!!"

"Dream you are borderline psychotic" Tommy piped, making everyone laugh.

"Okay so she has memory problems, doesn't know anything about her past life, or how many canon lives she has" Ranboo states, going over what they've discussed for lore

"Techno finds her, and gets all soft and feels the need to protect her" Phil adds

"and then I kill her, and since nobody knows how many canon lives she has they dont know if shes dead for sure or not" Dream continues

"And she returns as a ghost" Wilbur finishes, everyone giving satisfied hums

Techno chuckles "I can't believe you guys planned that before she's even had the chance to agree to joinin'"

Everyone chuckles at the statement. Techno smiles at his friends' excitement for the girl to join.

"oh! She should fall in love with me and that be the reason Dream kills her!" George adds in, getting approving statements from everyone.

Well, everyone but Techno, whose smile slowly fell off his face. He didn't know why the thought irritated him.

After an hour they said goodnight/afternoon/day and left the call to either sleep or carry on about their day.

Techno couldn't lie, he was excited to meet the girl again.