024

I should be over all the butterflies

Wilbur had left to go get Karl, Nick and Odette

Wilbur had left to go get Karl, Nick and Odette. Kioshi was so excited she was practically bouncing up and down. Tubbo was doing the same.

"Wow Tubbo I didn't think you'd be that excited to see them" Phil commentsd

"I'm not! I just like when people are excited it makes me excited!" Tubbo replied

"If anyone makes him feel bad for that I'll kill all of you" Tommy said passing through earning chuckles from a few people.

It had begun getting dark outside, and Kioshi watched excitedly as Wilbur's car pulled in the driveway. When the front door opened she tackled the first person into a hug, which happened to be Karl. They fell to the ground with a thud but Kioshi didn't let go.

"Niki!!!!" Odette yelled, dropping her bags and running up to the girl. "Ranboo get over and give me a hug!"

Then she glanced to see Techno. "Techno! Where's your girlfriend I wasn't lying about kidnapping her"

Before Techno could get the chance to defend himself Kioshi and gotten up and tackled Odette into a hug, though she stayed standing.

"Kioshi!!! Oh my god I've just met Kioshi this is the best day" Odette said and Nick started pouting.

"I thought you said the best day was when I showed up with carrots" He said and Odette shrugged

"You were a replacement but now im back with my wife" Odette joked wrapping Niki into another hug.

"When Clay gets here we should do that lore stream we've been planning!" George said excitedly

"ew Clay's coming?" Odette joked

"Ohmygod and! and before you start the lore I think it'd be cool if Kioshi met Corpse!!" Karl said jumping up and down and Odette gasped and joined Karl

"Karl you're a genius!!" She said with pure joy in her eyes "They're like opposites it would be so cool!!"

Kioshi looked between them curiously but excitedly, she loved meeting new people, especially Techno's friends. Kioshi looked at Techno who had a nervous expression on his face. She furrowed her eyebrows at this and grabbed his hand.

Techno interlocked their fingers and held onto her tightly.

"Guys im picturing it now, everyone in hello kitty pajamas." Odette said pretending to hold a picture in front of her

"You are never getting me in hello kitty pajamas" Tommy said

"Wussy" Sapnap retorted "I'd look fucking hot in hello kitty"

"Vouch!!" Karl exclaimed and Odette nodded

Ranboo gasped "wait can someone paint my nails?"

The girls and Karl immediately said yes.

"Slumber party!" Odette exclaimed, jumping up and down

"lets gooooo!!!" Karl said excitedly, jumping with her

"this is exciting!" Niki said

"Tomorrow Bad and Clay will be here and then later tomorrow Alex will be here" Wilbur informed with a smile

"I can't wait!" Karl said

"Well lets get this sleepover started already!" Niki said grabbing Odette and Kioshi's hands, Odette grabbing Karl's and Kioshi grabbing Ranboo's as they ran to the girl's room.

"They look like birds" Tommy said making everyone laugh.

Niki and Odette grabbed their nail polish while Kioshi grabbed face masks and hair things. Niki got excited seeing all the hair things and begged Kioshi to let her do her hair and Kioshi nodded excitedly, making Niki squeal slightly.

Kioshi was painting Ranboo nails while Niki was doing her hair and Odette was putting a face mask on Karl.

Tubbo quietly opened the door. "uhh they told me to make sure you weren't plotting a murder in here"

Everyone bursted into laughter. Kioshi looked at Tubbo and ushered him to go inside. Hesitately Tubbo stepped in, going to sit beside Ranboo in front of Kioshi.

Thirty minutes later Tommy was slowly walking through the door. "Tubz? Whats taking so lo-" Tommy paused at seeing the sight of Niki painting Tubbo's nails a vibrant yellow and black while he sat with a face mask on waiting to dry.

"AAAAHHHH" Tommy screamed before slamming the door shut and running down the hall and screamimg "THEY GOT TUBBO, THEY GOT TUBBO"

Laughter spread across the room at Tommy's silliness. Now it was just a matter of who they were gonna send next. Most bets were on Wilbur.

Surprisingly though Techno was next to walk through the door.

"Uhh I was told to rescue Tubbo. Something about me being too powerful to fall for your trap" Techno said, his eyes falling upon Kioshi, her hair braided into a crown around her head.

Kioshi smiled and patted the spot next to her, Techno being too into his thoughts to think twice about what he was doing. Niki and Odette smirked at each other as Techno went and sat down next to Kioshi, watching her paint Karl's nails.

Techno watched her hand gently held Karl's, involuntarily thinking of what it'd feel like for her to do that to him. Techno blushed at the thought, still getting butterflies over simple touches.

Once Kioshi was done with Karl's nails she turned to Techno.

"your turn?" She signed.

Techno has begun to learn a little bit of sign language, so this he knew.

Techno held out his hand and Kioshi gently grabbed it, grabbing the black nail polish and beginning to paint.

Pink covered Techno's cheeks from how soft and gentle her touch was. Once Kioshi was done she smiled proudly as Techno looked at his nails.

Techno gave Kioshi a smile. Then the door opened and a shocked voice sounded from the door way.

"You actually got him"