12

**Trigger Warning, Mentions of r@p3 so please read with caution**

Dead laughed as he and Necro walked up to the front door of the house. It had been too long since they had spent some time together; it felt nice to be able to enjoy himself without Euronymous up his ass all the time. He had been surprised to run into Necro while he was out walking, but it had been a nice surprise. For a minute he felt relaxed. He had been able to talk more openly with the bassist, getting some of the worries he had been having off his chest and just having a laugh or two. His smile quickly fell when he went to turn the knob only to find it locked.

I could have sworn I left it unlocked.

"Something's wrong," he stated. "I know I left the door unlocked when I left."

Necro snorted. "Are you sure you didn't just lock yourself out?"

Crash!

Dead's stomach tightened as he pushed against the door, trying to force it open.

"Vanessa!" he cried out as he continued to slam into the door.

"Pelle!" she called back. "Help!"

Looking at Necro the two slammed against the door with all their weight sending it to the floor. Dead's stomach tightened as they made their way up the stairs, fear flooding his body as he heard another broken scream coming from their room. The door was locked and he could hear the sound of another person coming from inside.

"Ness!" he cried out.

The faint chuckle of a man sent him over the edge.

"Help me!" he barked out to Necro.

Once again, the two slammed against the door, this time splintering it off the frame.

The sight before them had Dead ready to throw up. He could handle dead animals, cutting to the point of almost killing himself, but this was her blood across the floor. Her face bloody and bruising as she lay on the floor with the guitarist lying unconscious beside her and Varg on top of her, smirking over at them as he continued to thrust into her.

"It would hurt a hell of a lot less if she didn't put up so much of a fight," he taunted.

Struggling hard against the man's grip, Varg's fist collided with the side of her jaw as she tried to escape him. Blood dripped from her mouth as she looked to Dead with pleading eyes to stop this.

Rage clouded his mind as he pulled Varg off of her, his fist colliding with his nose and face over and over again before pulling a knife out of his pocket and stabbing him repeatedly. The final stab landed in the man's head, killing him instantly. Kicking the knife out of Varg's head, Dead grabbed a napkin and wiped off the handle before making his way over to Vanessa, taking her in his arms and holding her close as she sobbed into his chest.

"What are we going to do now?" Necro finally.

Dead looked up at him, his eyes dark. "Call the police and tell them what happened. I'm going to change clothes and then I'm getting Vanessa to the hospital."

Necro shook, his hands unsteady as he walked over to Dead. "Be careful, Pelle."

Dead nodded. "What about Euronymous?"

"He...he tried to...to stop him," Vanessa choked out. "He...he tried to w...warn me before..."

Dead's eyes narrowed. "Warn you? How did..."

He knew about this!

Tightening his grip on Vanessa he stroked her hair as she cried into his chest. Varg was dead, bleeding out all over their bedroom floor, the man he had grown to like and called a friend seemed like a traitor now. He wanted to know everything that had happened, how Euronymous had known about any of this and why he had gotten involved with Varg in the first place.

It'll have to wait.

Necro shook his head. "This is about to get messy, Pelle."

Dead simply started at the puddle of blood beside him. "I think it already is."