𓆉 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

The next day, after what Jake did last night you know the letter inside the bottle, he decided to talk to his friend, while the crazy girl was still asleep.

"How are Heeseung Hyung and Jay? Do they already have girlfriends?" Jake chuckled as he sat next to Sunghoon on the couch. 

Sunghoon laughed "Aren't you not really updated? Heeseung Hyung already has a girlfriend. Do you know our senior that Jay's always talking about ?" He looked at him and Jake nodded. "She rejected him."

Jake refrained from laughing "Why though? Jay's a full package." He sighed "I knew it, i told him before not to insist on someone older than him."

"There's nothing we can do, the feelings can't be controlled. No matter what age that you like as long as she makes your heart beat, you can no longer escape."

You're right, I can't escape anymore. Jake mentally said to himself.

"How about you? I'm sure you already like someone?"

Sunghoon laughed silently and then played with the remote on the coffee table "I have someone in mind, but I'm still not sure how I feel about her."

"Ah i see, I was like that before but I also realized my feelings after a few days." Jake unconsciously said and he mentally smacked his head.

"Minji." Sunghoon mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Minji is the girl that I'm interested in and she's definitely the person that you like too."

Their eyes met "How can you say she's the person I like?" Jake raised his brow.

“You get jealous when she's with me, like yesterday--

"You don't have to say that." Jake cut him off then stood up from the couch "I won't lose to you even if you're my bestfriend. I'll do anything just to make her mine." 

Sunghoon also stood up, "Good luck to the both of us. I won't be upset when she chooses you, but as you said I will not lose to you either. "

"In that case, i'll let you know that I'm ahead of you. She confessed her feelings to me before you step on this island. Are you not discouraged?"

Sunghoon smirked "Not at all." Then his eyes widened in realization. "If she confessed to you why isn't she your girlfriend yet ? Did that mean you rejected her?"

Jake averted his eyes from him "That was one of my mistakes. I hurt her feelings."

"Did that mean that I'm ahead of you now? Maybe Minji won't want to bear with the guy who rejected her, she needs someone who will give her a chance like me." Sunghoon shrugged his shoulders and then planned to leave but Jake spoke up. 

"Don't go somewhere, we'll still play badminton." He glared at him playfully and then leave to pick up the things that they will use.

As the bestfriends was setting up next to the shore, they set up a net and also beach chairs, a certain girl woke up.

"Ms. An, where is Sunghoon?" She asked the maid who was carrying a folded beach chair.

An looked at her curiosly "It feels new that what you're looking for isn't Sir Jake anymore when you woke up." She chuckled "They're on the shore, they're going to play badminton."

"Oh? Badminton?" Minji tilted her head and then peeked at the glass wall and saw from a distance the two guys starting to compete in a game of badminton.

After she had breakfast, she went out to watch the two. When she got there she sat on one of the beach chairs with an umbrella, she didn't want to get tanned as expected to our girl.

The two players noticed her and their battle intensified. With each stroke of the racket to the shuttlecock, they also glanced at their score that Mr. Kei himself was managing.

Minji's eyes glanced to the scoreboard and she couldn't help but smile when she saw Park Sunghoon leading, whom she chose to support, rather than Jake, whom she owed so much.

"Bro, i'm better than you now." Sunghoon shouted, he hit the shuttlecock towards his friend who immediately smashed it rather harshly.

"Oh, Jinja?!" Jake shouted back as he hit powerfully, his playmate unprepared, as a result of him not catching the shuttlecock and it landed on the ground.

He glanced at the scoreboard "21-20. I won." Jake smiled broadly and then sat on a beach chair next to Minji, he was sweating from the intense heat. 

"Minji, what can you say about our game?" He grinned as he fanned himself with his clothes.

"How can I know? I just came here before the game ended. Congratulations by the way, i didn't know that you're also athletic." She replied.

He chuckled "I'm also a soccer player, I hope one day you can watch me play. I'm sure you'll enjoy."

"I'm also a player." Sunghoon suddenly said, sitting next to Minji or her left and Jake's on the right side. 

"What kind of player?" She asked curiously.

"Number one player in your heart." He winked at her, so there was no denying that the girl blushed. 

Jake scoffed.

"That, highkey impressed me." She laughed silently "Who taught you? Am I? Are you infected by me?" 

"I learned on my own, when its you I can't stop being flirtatious."

"Did you know that being flirtatious doesn't look good on guys?" Jake judged. "Especially on girls-.. I mean..." He laughed nervously glancing at Minji.

"You thought I didn't hear that?" She scowled and then stood up in the beach chair to go somewhere. 

"Nice one, dude." Sunghoon snickered and then wiped his sweat with the towel placed there by one of the maids.

"She doesn't hate me and I know that she's used to it." Jake was really sure.

"All right if that's what you want to believe."

Silence enveloped them and only the waves of the blue sea could be heard by their ears. The hot weather didn't bother them as the view makes them loosen up for their intense game of proving to be the best guy, earlier.

"You two needs to drink this, I made it myself." Minji came in front of them carrying a circular tray and containing two different shaped glasses. 

They looked at the drinks and their eyes sparkled, just looking at it can make them so thirsty.

She held the taller glass with white drink and handed it to Sunghoon "It's a coconut juice." He immediately took it and sipped on the straw.

He gives her a thumbs up "It's delicious."

"Of course, hoon." She giggled and then took out a smaller glass which contained yellow colored water. Just by the color, its obvious what the flavor was.

"Pineapple juice is for you Jake." She handed it to him carefully. 

As Jake held the glass he looked at it carefully, he was frowning "Why is mine pineapple and not coconut? Why does it have to be different? What's the meaning of this?" He bombarded her with questions.

She let out a sigh and she took the glass from Sunghoon "Coconut juice is for Sunghoon because it's refreshing."

She took Jake's "Pineapple is yours because you're sweet but sometimes can be sour too."

Jake blinked at what she just said "How was that guy became refreshing ?!" He pointed to his friend.