| xxxv ; the end of an era

NOVEMBER 12TH, 11:28, SENDAI CITY, MIYAGI PREFECTURE.

Dhruv Lakdawala, owns 91 points. Second incarnation. He is an old man who achieved sole control of the Archipelago during the Civil War of Wa. He has two types of self-sufficient shikigami and can use their tracks as a domain.

Ishigori Ryu, owns 77 points. He boasts the highest cursed energy among the players. He can shoot cursed energy like a cannon.

Uro Takako, owns 70 points. She is the former captain of Jitsu-Getsu-Sei-Shinta unit (Sun, Moon and Stars Squad) who reports directly to the assassination team of the Fujiwara Clan. Her cursed technique allows her to manipulate the sky.

The Fujiwara Clan in the Heian Era was an extremely important clan. They were known to be rivals with the Sugawara Clan, whom Yuta is a descendant of.

[a/n: yuta and y/n could've been enemies to lovers]

Kurourushi, owns 54 points. A cockroach Cursed Spirit released from Kenjaku's Cursed Spirit Manipulation. It is dormant until introductory conditions disappear.

With no alliances, their four equally-matched abilities form a complicated relationships, where they've reached a four-way deadlock. However, one side has crumbled by two prodigies.

Okkotsu Yuta, owns 35 points. After the Night Parade of a Hundred Demons, he regained his Special Grade status in three months. In this modern era, he and one other were second only to Gojo Satoru.

Fujiwara Y/N, owns 40 points. She is the head of the Jujutsu World and vessel of the Faust siblings, owning a cursed technique that could consume the world in a second.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────

"Kogane," Ryu called and the shikigami appeared.

"Yeess?" Kogane asked with heart eyes.

"Show me the names of players who've gained points within the last minute."

"Yes, siirr!"

A screen popped up seconds later, showing two names. Fujiwara Y/N and Okkotsu Yuta.

"Fujiwara and Okkotsu..." Ryu muttered. Dhruv didn't react even when I got so close... it was because he had his hands full with Okkotsu and Fujiwara!

"Things are starting to get interesting," He said. It was because he knew Kurourushi would make a move after the chaos.

Uro had also done the same thing as she called for Kogane to give her names who've gained points recently.

However, her eyes widened and her heart stopped when she read the second name.

Fujiwara Y/N.

Impossible... I'd never expect to see a descendant of the Fujiwara Clan! She exclaimed.

"Tch, this sucks," She muttered, knowing Kurourushi would make the first move as well.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅ ─────

Yuta sheathed his katana back into its scabbard as he looked at the newly defeated sorcerer.

"Yuta, can they come out now?" Y/N shouted from the tunnel.

The Special Grade sorcerer turned around with a smile, "Yeah. Let's keep moving north until we reach the edge of the barrier."