Chapter 2 - Love or Lust

Moans filled the room as Onyx plunged into one of his many flings Cassidy.
He'd called her over at the crack of Dawn to relieve some stress after a long day of handling business.

He'd met her at the club one night, he only planned on fucking her once but became hooked to how good she was with her mouth. Plus, she was always on go making it easier for him to keep her around.

Feeling his climax approach he went deeper delivering powerful back shots making Cassidy run in the process. She couldn't handle the pressure from his 9-inch long and thick member.

Onyx grabbed a handful of her hair to bring her back towards him then smacked her on the ass. "What I told you about running?" He asked between strokes.

"I'm sorry." she cried out in pleasure.

Cassidy shuddered in pure ecstasy from the strokes she was receiving and responded the best way she knew how which was with matched energy.

She threw it back ferociously earning a tighter grip on her 26-inch weave. And strokes so deep she swore she could feel him in her stomach. Cassidy felt both pain & euphoria as she reached her peak.

Onyx was fucking her so good she yelled out, "I love you" in complete shock as she came everywhere soaking his sheets.

Onyx smirked at her words and came soon after. He pulled out still high off sex but aware enough to correct her.

"You don't love me you just love this dick and what comes with me. Let's not complicate shit and keep what we got going the way it is, just fucking." He advised not wanting her to get the wrong ideas about what was going on with them.

Cassidy nodded her head, embarrassed that she slipped up and said that. It was true but she knew better than to say it out loud. Onyx loved no one but his money and himself, everything else was just an asset.
She hoped that one day they could be more than a fling but for now she'd continue to be at his beck and call whenever he wanted to fuck instead. He'll come to his senses eventually and see her worth is what she thought.

She lay there daydreaming of them one day being married with kids and her never having to lift a finger to work because in her mind Onyx would take care of her.

Cassidy was snapped out of her thoughts when Onyx tapped her, "Aye Cass It's time to go. I have a business to handle, you got 20 minutes." He said before handing her a towel.

This was routine for them so she knew the drill and dared not to put up a fight. She learned that expecting him to treat her differently was never gonna happen if she did too much.

She walked out of his bedroom into the guest bathroom to get herself cleaned up and onyx followed suit heading to the shower adjacent to his room.
They both showered quickly and got dressed then met each-other downstairs.

"When will I see you again?" Cassidy questioned.

"You know not to ask me that, I'm a busy man so I'll see you when I see you." Onyx replied bluntly.

"Onyx this is getting old, I'm tired of being your fling. We've been just fucking for almost a year I want a relationship." Cassidy whined.

"Yea?, well I guess you gon' be getting that from some other nigga because it won't be me." Onyx replied with certainty.

"I don't even know why I asked." Cassidy sighed in defeat.

"I don't know why either, you know wassup with me. Now can you excuse yourself from my crib? I already told you I got something to do." Onyx demanded tiredly of the complaining that Cassidy was doing.