Chapter 17 - Revelations

Onyx walked into the large dimly lit warehouse headed toward Suave who was gagged and chained to a chair.
Right behind him was Quick who was pissed that Onyx had gone on a solo mission while he was still healing. When he got the call that Onyx had caught up with suave, he dropped everything he was doing to rush to the warehouse but not before lecturing his reckless best friend.

Onyx removed the gag and slapped a sleeping Suave awake. "Wake yo bitch ass up!" Onyx loudly commanded. His voice boomed throughout the largely empty building.

Suave was expressionless. Blatantly unfazed by the slap he absorbed. He licked his lips and smiled at Onyx who was growing agitated by his demeanor.

"You must think this shit a game or sumn?" Onyx snared before punching Suave with all his might in his right eye, wiping the smile off his face.

Inside suave was fuming, he was wishing his hands were untied so he could go blow for blow with Onyx. It was killing his ego that he'd been caught slipping and put in this position. He had a plan set out in his head and the fact that he failed had him feeling jealous that Onyx had a one-up once again. His brother's murder was the reason for the cause and he felt in his spirit he was gonna soon meet the same demise. Before that though, he was determined to display integrity and solidarity.

"Kids play games, this is real life. Everybody don't get to live a fairytale like you nigga." Suave spewed in annoyance from the yelling Onyx was doing.

Quick rolled his eyes before hauling off and punching Suave in his abdomen. Causing him to let out a cough that sounded like he was about to cough up a lung. "Watch yo mouth." Quick demanded before sitting him back up straight in the chair.

"You hit like a bitch!" Suave said while laughing hysterically. As soon as he finished Quick pulled out his gun and cocked it, aiming it at his head.

"Put that shit down bro, I don't want this nigga dead yet." Onyx calmly spoke before kneeling in front of Suave who was unfazed by the gun being pointed at him. "Imma ask you this shit once and if I don't get the answer I want, expect to get mutilated in this muhfucka. Now, who sent you?"

Suave couldn't deny the fear he felt in his gut. He'd heard about Onyx and how he got down when it came to having enemies. The stories were gruesome and he wasn't trying to find out for himself. He looked at the table that was being brought out by Ice, Onyx's big and bulky bodyguard, and swallowed the lump in his throat. It was filled with an assortment of weapons that ranged from a chainsaw, knives, brass knuckles, and guns. His game plan to stay strong and play tough out the window.

"You killed my brother." Suave said through gritted teeth.

Onyx stood up and scratched the top of his head. "Who the fuck is yo brother?" Onyx asked with malice.

"You really don't know shit do you?" Suave said with a smirk.

"Know what pussy?" Fuck you tryna say?" Onyx questioned, confusion laced in his tone.

"Ask your bitch ass daddy." Suave said with an arrogant expression on his face.

Onyx snapped and started throwing punches. All of them landed in different areas of Suave's face, he didn't tolerate disrespect towards his father.. whether they were on good terms or not. His punches were affecting Suave who was now bleeding and squirming in his seat. Suave passing out from the crucial blows to the face caused Onyx who was in a fit of rage to stop. He walk over to a bucket of water in the warehouse and poured it on him. Suave came to and the look of defeat settled on his face.