Chapter 6 - She ain't me

"This one is so cute right?" Promise said modeling a sleeveless red form-fitting dress that stopped just above her knees. It was vibrant showing off her curvy figure and making her skin pop.

"Yesss, it's perfect for tonight. It's giving sexy but not overdoing it. Please get it." Xara said skimming over her friend's body. She couldn't deny it, her friend was the shit.

They were shopping for clothes to go on a double date with Quick and Onyx.
Where they were taking them was a surprise and both girls were excited about what it would be like. The only idea they had was from the demands they got from both men to dress nice and sexy.

It was 6 in the evening on a Friday and after going to different department stores, they finally decided on Nordstrom to find the perfect dress.

"How's this one on me." Xara asked Promise. She was modeling a white dress that was laced up on the sides and had mesh sleeves. The dress was stylish and flattering making her waist seem tiny and her butt stick out more than usual.

"Too Bomb!! That's the one best." Promise said, marveling at the way the dress looked on her friend.

"We're ready to go then."

"Yess, We have 2 hours before they come to get us. And I need at least half of that to get myself together."

"Same here, I'm about to go check out." Xara confessed as she walked away from the dressing rooms to the front of the store.

"Right behind you." Promise said gathering her things to follow behind Xara.

They checked out and headed to Promise's condo to beautify themselves for their evening date.
It took them an hour and a half to get showered, put on makeup, do their hair, and finally get dressed.
They were now scrambling to find heels that they liked and accessories that matched their attire.

"I think these gold Jimmy Choo heels would go perfectly with your look, what do you think?" Promised inquired, holding the shoe in her hand for Xara to observe it. The heels were Dramatic and daring and were Italian-crafted in liquid gold leather and dressed the ankle with delicate gold metal chains that wrapped around the leg and tied at the back.

"You don't think they're too much, I don't wanna give the wrong ideas." Xara confessed while still eyeing the heels. They were cute to her but she thought they would make it seem like she was begging to be fucked.

"Absolutely not. They're perfect for the occasion. Plus you can't go wrong with Jimmy Choo." Promise stated as she handed the heels over to Xara for her to try on.

"Here put them on and see. You'll fall in love once you see them on you. I swear." Promise insisted urging her friend to come out of her shell. Xara was shy and reserved sometimes which was the opposite of what Promise was but it worked for them.

Xara tried on the heels and stood in front of the mirror. She was wowed at the way the heels made her legs look and her outfit come together.

"See, you look like a fucking Goddess!" Promise exclaimed.

Xara's Hair was bone straight in a layered bob that was parted in the middle. Her makeup was done to perfection with gold eyeshadow in the corner of her eyes making her eyes look more alluring. Her lips were painted with nude lipstick and gloss that made her small lips look juicy.
The dress was hugging in all the right places and the heels were the finishing touch that made everything come together.

"Thanks, Prom." Xara said calling Promise by the nickname she'd given her in school.

"You're welcome. Be right back, I have this gold necklace you can pair with your fit in my room." Promise announced before leaving to retrieve the necklace she was mentioning.