O N E

"Smoking is injurious to health, you should try quitting."

"Smoking is dangerous, it doesn't just affect you but the other people around as well."

"Maybe you should try quit-," you were cut harshly by a man holding the cigarette in between his thumb and index finger.

"Don't meddle in my business, get lost," he said getting back to his phone call that he was busy with.

You lowered your gaze and went back to mopping the floor.

-

"Sir, here's the cigarette and the drink that you ordered."

"Just keep it and leave."

As he lit the cigarette, you warned again like you did every day.

"Sir, the amount of cigarettes that you consume is the highest amongst all our customers," you paused.

"You should try quit-," the man ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and yelled, "Just fuck off, bloody beggar."

You stood frozen, eyes shut tight with your fingers clutching your dress.

He sat back on the chair, smoking another stick, and getting back to his phone.

"Sorry," you whispered and ran away.

-

Day 28

It's going to be a month, you never went to even take orders from the man who scolded you while he came there every day to smoke.

He never even gazed at you, he had his own life.

-

"Jungkook, my dear. Stop being so hard on yourself. We're in the top positions, nobody can touch us," Mr. Park, Jungkook's boss told him.

"Stop damaging yourself, avoid tattooing dates and names of people on your body who you want to kill."

Jungkook, the assistant of the world's biggest mafia Mr. Park Mu Jin is the youngest man to be the sharpest shooter, best at assassinating and never getting caught.

He sat with his legs wide, his shirt unbuttoned giving a glance at his strong abs with a cigarette in his hand. He was handsome and impressive enough to have any woman he laid his eyes on, any person who he thought of would be at his feet.

Everything about this man was precise, from his looks to his goals, from his plans to his achievements. A cold, hostile personality who'd only speak when necessary.

He had everything he wanted. Money, fame, women, mansions, everything.

"Son, we've got everything in our power. You need to stop battling, stop destroying yourself the way you are," Mr. Park said in a soft tone.

He came closer and grabbed the cigarette out of his fingers and extinguished it.

"You need to quit smoking."

He chuckled darkly.

"Boss, why are you getting emotional today? What's gotten in you?"

"I feel guilty for spoiling your life for my happiness. Son, I've never given you time to know who you are and what you want."

"Why are you acting as if you're my dad Boss?" He asked, smirking.

"I've failed to be a good dad to my son, I don't deserve the title of a dad," he paused.

"Anyways, listen to me carefully Jungkook."

"A person who cares for you will try to stop you from anything and everything that might turn out to be bad for your future."

"Stop being cruel to such people and distancing yourself from them. Fall in love, be with someone, try living Jungkook."

"Maybe one day, you'll be able to forgive your mother too."

Jungkook's fingers balled into fists as his veins protruded.

"Boss please," he said, breathing heavily.

"Fine, your family, your concern but at least get married. Have a family of your own, get a woman," Mr. Park said, chuckling.

"We have innumerable women dying for those looks of yours."

"I like my life this way," he said, getting up from the chair and storming out of the cabin.

"Wait."

He stopped on the spot, not turning to face his boss.

"If someone cares for you, don't give them a reason not to!" Mr. Park said and Jungkook stormed out without answering.

-

As he reached that regular bar where he always sits, he waited for someone to take his order.

The girl he scolded didn't bother to even match her gaze with his.

Out of all the women he's ever been, had, or slept with, none of them cared about anything despite his money and his looks.

The only woman he met who would warn him about smoking was this young maid, who now doesn't even spare glances at him.

-

A week passed, and Jungkook would go to the bar every day. The girl would at times get off work early or even if she'd be there, she wouldn't mind him.

He bit his lip and drank the entire whiskey in his glass.

Gathering up the courage that he had, he decided to talk but, she was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's that woman?" He asked in his deep voice grabbing everyone's attention.

"Every woman here is ready to be yours," a mid-30s woman brushed her arm toward him, trying to seduce him.

He gave a cold look to her which made her maintain distance from him.

"Which woman sir?" The old man who owned the bar asked.

"Nevermind," he said, paying the bill and leaving.

----------

A/N:
A start to something exciting!!!

What do you think about his character??

PS: Jungkook is just too hot!