S I X T E E N

"Yeah, she's my wife. You got a problem?" Jungkook asked, looking straight into Jimin's eyes.

Your head felt heavy.

You subconsciously tightened your clasp on Jungkook hearing the word 'wife.'

"If people like you start a family, the world will be full of psychopaths," Jimin taunted as people around started giggling and chatting amongst each other.

"Or... Wait! Are you going to kill her? Just like your mom killed your dad because she was a ... Psycho?" Jimin laughed and so did the others.

Jungkook was scorching in rage, he clenched his jaw and was about to answer when you tightened your grip on his collar.

"Let's go home," you whispered.

"My head hurts."

He stared at your fragile body, his eyebrows creased but he didn't say a word and turned to leave.

He gently made you sit in the car, putting on your seatbelt.

As he was about to sit on the other side, Jimin stopped him.

"Not everything you want will always happen Jeon Jungkook."

With that, he strode in his Audi and speeded away.

Jungkook was already disturbed by Jimin mentioning his family. He didn't want to mess with him as you were with him too.

He silently got in his sports car and drove home.

-

You slept on your way back.

A few moments later, you felt Jungkook carrying you. He gently placed you on the bed.

For a long moment, he stood near the edge of the bed gazing at you.

You slightly squint your eyes finding Jungkook about to leave when you held his hand.

He turned towards you, his dark eyes scanning you.

You gulped, barely opening your eyes.

"You... You said I'm your wife," You mumbled, still holding his fingers.

He bit his lip.

Kneeling towards you, he slightly ran his finger on your face tugging your bangs to your ear.

"We'll speak tomorrow, rest," he whispered.

You were too drunk and tired to converse or even figure out much.

You didn't respond.

He was about to leave when suddenly, you whispered, "Stay... Mr. Jeon..."

His expression froze as his gaze fell on you.

He frowned deeply, an eeriness flashed past his eyes as he jerked your hand off making you wake up, stunned.

Thoughts rushed through his mind.

"Emotions and I don't go well."

"Don't mess with my mind Y/N."

You listened to him mutter. His body stiffened as he balled his fists clenching his jaw.

His back faced you.

You somehow got up from the bed and walked towards him.

Before he could say anything or even move, you back-hugged him.

Placing your hands on his chest and your head on his back, you stood silently.

"What the fuck are you doing Y/N?" He questioned, grabbing your wrists but you didn't let him push you away.

You caught him tightly.

Jungkook had been alone for really long, and over time, loneliness has become a habit for him. Nobody showed him affection before but you somehow calmed him.

"I'm not a psychopath," he whispered, very softly.

"I know," you replied holding him.

In an instant, that cold, unsocial, rude personality opened up a little for the first time, in front of you.

Silence fell in the room.

With a deep breath, Jungkook moved away from you, almost pushing you with his strong arms.

"Fucking drunkard," he shouted in your face.

"You getting close suffocates me," he said, grabbing your arm and hurting you.

You whimpered as emotions surged through your eyes.

"It's hurting," you said, trying to get away from him.

In that instant, the demon in him that woke slowed down.

His eyes dimmed as he saw your eyes gleaming with tears.

He loosened his grip.

With his unwavering look, he walked away closing the door with a loud bang.

Moments later, as you stood at the same spot, everything around you turned blurry and you fell unconscious on the floor.

-----------
A/N:
Getting closer to him, aren't we?🙈💖