S E V E N T E E N

Your eyes flickered and your blurry vision showed it was 7 am and almost time for you to get ready for work.

Yawning, you found yourself covered in sheets on the couch.

As you got conscious, you found Jungkook sitting right in front of you, his arms resting on either side of the huge chair with his eyes shut and his shirt unbuttoned.

You gasped, clutching to the sheets.

You remember getting unconscious after an argument with him but... How did you reach here?

Did Jungkook sit the entire night on the chair, in front of you?

You gulped as he took a deep breath in his sleep.

You were in your black dress, and your heels were on the floor, kept neatly.

"Ugh, my head," you grunted, clutching your hair.

Jimin's club... The party... Fight... Jungkook's arms... Wife...

"Oh my god," you yelp and covered your mouth to the hasty flashbacks.

You had a faint vision of Jungkook calling you his wife.

"I'm his wife? Shit!" You muttered.

You got up, getting closer to check if Jungkook was asleep so that you could escape to the office as quickly as possible.

As you moved towards him, gazing at those exquisite features which looked even more attractive with his fluffy hair covering his forehead, you bit on your lip.

Gulping, you were about to tiptoe when suddenly, he grabbed your wrist yanking you to his lap.

"Mr... Mr. Jeon," you shuttered.

You were about to get up when he secured his arms around you, making it impossible for you to move.

"Let me go," you said, struggling from his grasp.

"You've already created a lot of mess for me. I'm warning you, be within your limits," he threatened.

You got off him and stood at the edge of the chair.

"I didn't do anything and you...," He cut you off grabbing your face in between his left hand and making you hiss in pain.

"What do you want, huh? Money? This house? What is it?"

You could see his eyes raging in anger.

"I don't want anything," your voice softened.

"If you want to stay here, just take a corner and don't show me your face," he shouted, making you flinch.

"And for the last time, I'm saying this... Don't fucking try to get close to me."

"Nothing matters to me."

"I'll give you money, go back to your house, and get lost from my life," he wailed making your breath unsteady.

Was he hurt?

Did you say something to him yesterday?

Did you even touch him?

You didn't remember any conversation that happened.

His eyes bore into you as he towered over you making you feel tiny under his tall build body.

You looked into his eyes.

His expressions were rigid, his fists balled and his jaw clenched but his eyes reflected loneliness.

You moved closer and resting your head on his chest, you hugged him.