T W E N T Y - N I N E

Your eyes glinted at your vibrating phone on the nightstand.

Getting conscious, you found Jungkook's arm encircling your waist while his face was near your chest, using it like his pillow as his soft hair tickling your face.

He looked like a baby.

You placed a gentle kiss on his head and grabbed your phone finding seven missed calls from your aunt Josie.

"The reopening of my cafe is today, I need you here right now Y/N," you read the text popping on your screen.

Without disturbing Jungkook at all, you swept away from the bed hopping for a quick shower.

-

"Jungkook, my baby..."

"Your dad is a bad man."

"He fucking doesn't give a shit about us."

Jungkook's breath got heavy as he got deeper into this nightmare.

"He cheated, he left us alone."

"My life's terrible. Every person I love leaves me for someone else."

"Mom, don't... Don't... Dad..."

With that, Jungkook's eyes suddenly flickered open as he was panting and beads of sweat were all over his body.

He was used to this, used to the nightmare that had slowed down a bit but today, he had it all over again.

Pressing onto his temples, he softly groaned your name.

"Y/N?"

"Y/N?"

Rushing to the hallways, yelling all the way, he couldn't see you anywhere.

He called Yoongi.

"Yoongi, is Y/N in the office?"

"Jungkook, it's quite early for her to be there. What's wrong?"

Jungkook didn't reply.

-

"Jungkook, she will call you back. Have patience," Yoongi said, following him all around the house as he grabbed a black silk shirt paired them with pants, and set out his Harley Davidson.

Tracking your device, he found your location.

-

"Joe's Cafe, doesn't it sound cool?" Your aunt asked as you smiled, nodding.

You were with her, talking and laughing as she shared stories of her life in Dubai.

She was the best, you just missed her too much.

You hadn't told her anything about Jungkook.

"This is the first cake I baked and that's going to be for you!!!" She excitedly got the tray which had the red-velvet pastry.

Aunt Josie was in her late 30s, she was rich because she married a rich who wasn't with her anymore nor did she care. Living an easygoing life, she always babied you since you were a child.

As you were about to taste the cake she made, you heard a loud noise of a bike slowing down outside the door.

"Jungkook?" You whispered as you saw him through the transparent glass door.

"Y/N" he yelled, getting inside.

He removed his helmet as his eyes quickly met with yours.

You could see those black orbs dilating.

He rushed towards you as you stepped back.

"Where the fuck did you go? How can you just leave without informing, what is even wrong with you?" He yelled, holding your face in between his thumb and his index finger while he caged you between his arms pinning your small fragile body to the wall.

At first, you thought he was angry.

But no.

You could see the concern in his eyes.

He was worried.

"Fucking answer me!" He yelled, banging on the wall which made you flinch.

Your aunt stood silently, looking at all the actions without interrupting.

"Jungkook, I just..." He cut you off as he bend to your height only to hug you tight, holding you in his embrace as you could feel his fingers digging into your back.

You hugged him back.

"You can't leave like that," he whispered, almost sobbing.

Yoongi entered.

Looking at y'all, he just bowed to your aunt and turned the other way, smiling.

You pulled away from him as you cupped his face, moving his wet hair away from his face.

"Jungkook, I didn't go anywhere. I'm here," you paused.

"Here, with you," you said.

With that, you saw a tear rolling down his cheek when you understood that this wasn't this about you not being at home, he had something else in mind.

Being aware of his dark past, you felt guilty knowing something disturbed him.

You gently pressed your lips against his ensuring him everything was okay while he grabbed your waist to pull you towards him, your feet leaving the floor as he hugged you.

You understood that he wanted you to be there with him, beside him while he woke up.

You promised yourself that you'd never leave him alone.

A man with anger issues, a man who could kill people, who feared nothing was in front of you, powerless.

"I'll get you a glass of water, calm down," you said, pulling a chair towards him.

He grabbed your wrist pulling you towards him as you bumped into his chest.

"Stay here," he said, grabbing your waist to make you sit on his lap.

Your lips curved into a smile as he kept looking into your eyes making you sit on him like a child.

Your aunt cleared her throat getting you out of that little-romance moment that you were drowned in.

You quickly moved away from Jungkook.

"So, who's he?" Josie asked, narrowing her eyes at you.

"He... He is my...," Jungkook cut you off by confidently speaking, "Husband. Nice to meet you."

Josie choked on her saliva as Yoongi chuckled.

You panicked.

------------
A/N:
Men who keep claiming you theirs are just sooo >>>>>>>

Alsoooo, face revealllll 😉
Check it outttt!!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrQ2FwQI4eY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=