E I G H T E E N

You gulped as he moved closer gently grabbing your hair to put them the other way as he snuggled into you.

"What are you doing-," he didn't let you complete as he asked, "Are you hungry?"

You didn't respond, still startled by his actions.

"I watched YouTube videos and tried making tteokbokki for the first time. Can you taste it and give me feedback?" He asked, his husky voice made you bite your lip as his strong cologne kept intoxicating you.

"Oh... Yeah, S-Sure," you said, fumbling.

He took hold of a half-sleeved shirt and loosened his grip on you. With a smirk plastered on his face, he asked you to follow him to the kitchen.

You helped him set the table.

"What is happening?" Your inner goddess pinned, blinking twice in a millisecond.

He filled your plate and instead of sitting right across you, he sat next to you at the dining table making everything feel too unreal.

"Taste it," he whispered, beaming. For the first time, there was this indescribable tenderness that radiated from him.

As you took a bite of it, he kept his gaze fixed on you.

"It's... Amazing," you replied.

He chuckled.

"Thanks, have more," he said, filling your plate.

"Also, I was trying to find you," he said making you pause eating.

"To apologize when I shouted at you when you warned me about smoking."

You smiled.

This man wasn't as bad as you had an image of him in your head.

-

"We've been having dinner for the past 4 days," Jungkook said as Yoongi hummed.

"I thought you hated her," Yoongi said, furrowing his brows.

"It's just, I want to stay peacefully at home."

"Does she make you dinner?" Yoongi asked.

"I make dinner for her, I have what she makes for me in the office," Jungkook said.

"The girl is something," Yoongi muttered moving out of his cabin.

-

Usually, you'd make food for yourself coming home after Jungkook slept but recently, he's acting different.

He's making dinner.

The food isn't tasty because he wasn't a regular cook but the effort... You could not let it go unnoticed.

These 4 days, there was too much amount of salt or the food was watery but you never let him know it.

The other night, he made you a desert that didn't have sugar.

"He might have forgotten," you convinced yourself and gulped it down, smiling at him.

-

"Cheers to this deal and your hard work," Jungkook said as the other men clapped while you stood at the corner with Jungkook's coffee.