T H R E E

As Jungkook went closer, you tugged your hair back to your ear, and keeping your gaze low, you shifted aside to eventually run away from him.

Jungkook scoffed which swiveled into a smile quickly as he saw you run away from him.

"We'll meet again," he mumbled and started walking back to his hotel.

-

"He is in love with some other woman Jungkook."

"He doesn't love me, he wants to choose someone else over me," she shouted, her voice breaking which made Jungkook flinch and cry louder.

Jungkook's mom grabbed a knife and stabbed it right into his father's chest while that little seven-year-old only sobbed, yelled, and begged for help.

He woke up suddenly, taking hold of his breath, gasping for air as he had another nightmare.

He'd seen his mother slaughtering his dad right in front of his eyes, his family getting demolished, his mom losing her senses, and him being at his worse just because of that woman who chose to come in between his parents.

All he wanted was to find her and ruin her the way she did to his family.

He hasn't slept peacefully since then, he never wanted anything else other than finding that woman and making her beg for mercy from him for the amount of damage he'd create in her life.

As he woke up to grab a glass of water, he got a call.

"Yes, Boss?"

"Son, I've got good news for you."

"If there's anything else other than you finding that woman for me, it isn't going to be good news," he said sipping water.

Mr. Park stayed silent.

"Speak it up Boss," Jungkook said in a boring tone.

"I did."

"I found the woman."

"Go, destroy her life. Find peace and be satisfied, I've sent you an image, she's it."

He checked his message to find a woman in her 40s named Lee Min-Ji on the screen.

"She's in Jeju Island, this was the reason I sent you."

"Sweet Home Cafe, that's where you'll find her," he said making Jungkook restless.

"Be careful son," he said and hung up.

-

As he buttoned up his shirt, looking at his reflection in the mirror, a tear rolled down his eye.

"Nineteen years I've been suffering, lived the darkest moments of my life, been alone. I've found you now, I'll make sure that I kill you a hundred times before I take your life away," he said gritting his teeth while his nails were now stabbing his palms.

Taking long puffs of the cigarette in between his fingers, he left the hotel to reach the cafe.

-

"Welcome sir, how do I-," you stopped as your eyes met Jungkook's again.

He didn't look at you, he walked ahead.

Silently, he sat on the chair.

A part-timer made his way toward Jungkook.

"What would you like to order?"

"I want you to sit down," he ordered.

"How long have you been working here?" Jungkook asked.

"Almost a year."

Taking another puff of his cigarette, he asked, "Who's Lee Min-Ji?"

"Mom, we just have a few customers. Go home and rest, I can take care of everything here," You said, dragging the woman outside.

Jungkook was observing all of this. 

He tapped the table, his rings getting in contact with the table, and grabbed the part-timer's attention to him.

"I asked you something," he said, his eyes were cold, his face rigid as his entire look made the part-timer feel terrified.

"Sir... Min Ji ma'am... She's a good woman," he said, stammering.

He banged the desk loudly.

"Did I ask you anything else other than who that woman is?" He wailed, all the customers looking at him.

You were outside with your mother.

"She's the owner, Y/N's mother," he said as Jungkook's eyes dimmed.

"What?"

"The old woman who had entered but her daughter sent her away, she's Lee Min Ji," he said.

Y/N is Min-Ji's daughter.

"This cafe is her life and so is her daughter," he said.

"Oh, is it? This cafe?" He said, his grin turning devilish, his eyes dark.

He went towards the kitchen and holding up a chair, hit the stands, the glasses, and the sauce bottles destroying all of them.

You rushed inside.

"What are you doing? Stop it!" you yelled standing in front of him.

He grabbed a handful of your hair holding you close to his face, your eyes gleaming with tears not being able to bear the pain.

"You," he yelled in your face.

Silence fell at the place, the customers exited while only the worker and you stood there and your sobs could be heard.

"Come with me," he said yanking you by your wrist, making you whimper in pain. He dragged you outside and pushed you into his car.

------------

A/N:
I hope you're finding this interesting!!!! Let me know your views, they motivate me ✨❤️