F O R T Y - O N E

"Undress."

And that's it.

At this moment, you knew he was not going to take no for an answer.

Casually sliding his shirt above his head, he stood shirtless in front of you.

Grabbing a glass filled with wine, he sat with his legs wide on the sofa as he rested his head at the back. A few strands of his hair fell on his forehead while his eyes never left you.

You gulped in nervousness but excited to know how this man would f*ck you in every corner of this palace.

You had only read such things in books and watched movies but today... it was different. It felt... Sexy.

You wore a short skirt along with a shirt.

You slowly raised your hand and sensually opened the first button of your shirt. You kept it slow with heavy breaths and your eyes fixed on him as you licked your lip.

Unbuttoning a little ahead to where Jungkook could get a view of the red bra that you wore, you saw him getting restless.

Moving the shirt to the side, your hairband slipped off your hair as you flipped it behind slowly with a small smile on your face.

You could hear his heavy whiffs and the restlessness in him as he sat straight and was about to pounce on you.

"That's it," he said as he moved forward, stepping ahead, and instantly, his lips captured yours.

He was rough and wild.

In a swift move, he moved the silk shirt away from you as his hands roamed around your waist, grabbing them, sensually.

He pulled down the zip of your skirt making it fall to the ground.

You now stood only in your lingerie.

"How dare you leave the house? Did you think you could make any move and I wouldn't come to know?" He said with a sharp voice as he grabbed your chin between his palms while his other hand slightly moved past your curves.

He wasn't touching you the way you wanted, he was teasing you which made you grow impatient.

"You disobey a lot, don't you?" He whispered, lining his thumb over your lip as he pressured your clothed breast. A low moan escaped your lip which made him smirk.

You stood at the exact spot, his hand roaming around your breast, slightly teasing, and playing with it made your legs wobble.

"I haven't even touched you yet and look, how needy you are," he said licking your ear while he suddenly slapped your butt as you gasped which he enjoyed.

He pulled you closer to his body.

Within seconds, he unclasped your bra making it fall to the ground.

Jungkook stepped back marveling at your beauty before a devilish grin spread on his face.

"Stay here," he ordered.

Going somewhere near the wardrobe, he had a black tie as he returned.

He stood in front of you revealing his strong abs and his chest that you wanted to feel.

You had lost your will and just wanted to pull him on you and kiss him while biting on his plump lip when he said, "Hold out your hands."

Confused, you paused.

He held your wrist in one of his hands and tied the tie around it.

"What are you doing Jungkook? Why are you tying me?" You asked.