T H I R T Y

With that entire discussion happening, Yoongi found Ava entering the cafe, flipping her hair, and was almost about to cut the conversation when Yoongi held her arm dragging her out.

"What the fuck Yoongi? Let go," she said, getting annoyed.

"What are you here for?" Yoongi asked.

"Mr Park wants Jungkook in the meeting today so instead of wasting his time on this stupid girl that he's got his attention on, he better get back to work," she said.

"Choi Ava, stay away from them," Yoongi said in a cold tone as he pulled out a cigarette taking in slow puffs which irritated Ava even more.

"What will you do? Throw me out of the company?" Ava asked, gritting her teeth.

"You think Jungkook's worth being the husband that he's claiming to be? He's damaged, he's just a pathetic-," Yoongi grabbed Ava's neck making her shut up.

"So you were here only to eavesdrop," Yoongi smirked.

"You only toyed with him just for your own needs, you knew back then Jungkook wouldn't be the boss so you only played with him and now, you claim him?"

"How the fuck did you think I would let you do that?" Yoongi said as his eyes burned with rage.

Yoongi was the head of the mafias yet he didn't take the position. He knew Jungkook wasn't an assistant material, he was the best.

He always wanted to see Jungkook on the throne instead of him.

"Get one thing very clear Ava, if you'd be a good one, I wouldn't stop you but I know what you've done and what you can do. Better not meddle in between them," he paused.

He released his grip on her neck as she coughed.

"Do not try to manipulate Jungkook just because you know how badly his past affects him."

"Also, don't forget that Min Yoongi can not only throw you out of the company but can also make sure to never let you live in peace."

-

"Jungkook why would you say that?" You panicked, looking right into his eyes that were already fixed on you.

"When the fuck did you get married Y/N?" Aunt Josie asked, narrowing her gaze at you.

"I don't have a problem with this man though, he's quite handsome," she said, ruffling Jungkook's hair as he let her do it like an obedient child.

"What? No?" You reacted.

"He's my boss, I work for him!" You said.

You hit on his arm gently asking him for support.

"Yeah, I'm her boss," he admitted, holding onto your wrist.

"Jungkook, just come here for a second," Yoongi called as he nodded, his eyes swept past you as he smirked before he loosened his grip on your wrist.

"Aunt, trust me on this. I'm not married, he's just my boss."

"I don't know why he created this awkward situation!"

"Chill baby," Josie said, holding you by your shoulder.

"Whether he's your boss or a husband, he loves you."

"His eyes haven't left you even for a millisecond from the time he's here," she said.

As you looked at Jungkook from a distance where he stood with Yoongi discussing, his eyes met yours which made you blush.

His morning face, the hair covering his forehead, his eyes that weren't worried anymore, and his tensed-up body that looked relaxed melted your heart.

"So you slept with him last night and you weren't beside him when he woke up, therefore, he panicked and took over my cafe like a monster!"

"You think that's not love?" She asked, raising his brows.

You couldn't stop blushing.

"I didn't sleep with him Aunt Josie," you said.

"Of course, I believe you," she teased making you smile.

-

As You reached the office with them,  the entire time Jungkook was busy.

You knew it was your fault to leave him alone and because of you, he is late and now is stressing over work.

You decided to make up for it.

You planned to reach home early today and do something special for him.

You already had a cute dress and the menu plotted with everything that Jungkook likes. You would finish up with work quickly today and leave before so that you could surprise him tonight.

----------

A/N:
Yeah, I know you're guessing things right about what's gonna happen tonight😂
You all going to hell for having that dirty mind... With meee✨✅