T W E N T Y - S E V E N

"I'll take care of the place and it'll be lavish. Don't worry," Yoongi sir said as all men in the office gathered around to discuss the success party that was planned three days later.

"Great," Jungkook nodded.

"Mr. Jeon, we'll make sure that every company who we've dealt with will be a part of this celebration," a man seated said.

"Sure, that works," Jungkook replied.

You stood at the corner of the room with a glass of iced coffee waiting to give it to Jungkook.

As they were discussing, he called you asking for the glass.

You gladly passed it to him and were about to leave when Yoongi asked you to wait.

"I was thinking if... Y/N could head the hospitality department," Yoongi said.

All the eyes were on you.

"I got no problem," you said, smiling awkwardly.

"Have a seat Y/N," Yoongi's assistant said giving you a chair when Jungkook asked others to move so you could sit beside him.

"Sit here Y/N," he ordered.

"That was hot," your inner goddess yelled taking a spin and dancing around in a garden full of flowers.

You blushed.

"Y/N works only for me, I don't want her serving any -," Yoongi stopped Jungkook.

"She won't be serving, she's a barista. She knows a lot about food and what to serve when so I feel she'll be doing a good job giving directions and planning the entire menu for the night," Yoongi said.

"It'd be fine that she only plans and the rest of the work to be given to the catering department."

He paused.

"I've decided to have Y/N with me at the party," he declared.

"As your assistant?" A man asked but Jungkook didn't spare a glance.

Your eyes widened.

You eyed him, doubting yourself.

Getting close to him, you whispered, "I don't know anything about being your assistant."

"Relax," he said, softly brushing his hand past yours as thoughts of him being all over you yesterday rushed into your mind.

"Also, we can ask Y/N to prepare coffee, she makes it the best," a colleague said, grinning at you as you smiled back.

Little did you know, the smile vanished off your face as Jungkook's hand landed on your thigh, squeezing it softly.

You gulped.

"As I said, Y/N would only plan the menu and the rest, I'll instruct what she has to," he said in a sharp tone.

You gazed at him as his hand started to travel towards your core as the meeting went ahead.

You were getting breathless.

His fingers were just a few inches away from your core when suddenly Yoongi asked, "Y/N, I hope you don't mind coming a little early tomorrow?"

"What? Not at all?" You hesitantly replied where everyone could make out how lost you were.

Moving his hand away from your thigh as he pulled down your skirt which made you fall for him even more, with a straight face he said, "We'll take a five-minute break."

As you stood up from the chair, you found him checking you out and smirking at you looking defeated and weak because of his touch.

You badly needed revenge.