S E V E N

"I've told you last night, I'm not going anywhere with you. So you better get the fuck out of this room," you whined, ordering Jungkook to leave who had barged in while you were half asleep.

"If you don't obey me, I'll force you to do so," he said.

Climbing on the bed in a swift move, he almost hovered you.

"What... What are you-," your words stuck in your mouth, and your breath hitched as you found yourself too close to Jungkook.

He had worn a sleeveless shirt with tracks, his hair sweaty as he looked straight into her eyes.

"If you won't be ready within an hour, I'll handle you my way."

With a smirk on his face, looking at you being so defeated and flushed, in his morning voice, he said, "Good morning."

He slid off the bed and was walking out.

"Asshole," you muttered.

"I heard it," he said, scoffing as he left the room.

"Instead of trapping me with this man, you'd have killed me, God," you complained, clutching onto your hair.

After an hour, you wore a long shirt matching it with some tracks and went downstairs.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" You rolled your eyes as Jungkook stared at you.

"Is that what you're wearing?"

"Remember, you forcefully dragged me here. I don't have much options here," you replied.

Jungkook's eyes dimmed.

"So... Are you wearing, my stuff?" He said, biting his lip.

"First of all, you need to stop looking at me like that. Secondly, I didn't have anything. I had to look for these in your wardrobe," you clarified.

"Get in the car," Jungkook ordered, his sharp voice made you flinch.

"I'm not going out in these clothes."

"Get in the car," he repeated.

You grabbed a glass of water and were about to climb up the stairs, avoiding him.

"I'm speaking to you Y/N," he growled which didn't stop you from leaving.

Taking long strides, he walked towards you, grabbed your waist, and picked you up on his shoulder.

"Stop it, Jungkook. Let go," You struggled but Jungkook's strong arms made it impossible for you to move.

He made you sit in the car. You pushed him, struggling to get out of it but he pulled the seatbelt across and eyed you.

"You be the dangerous mafia for the world, you aren't anything to me. I'm not scared of you, so better stop bossing me around," you wailed.

Jungkook didn't even turn his attention toward you.

He started the engine and stepped on the accelerator.

"If you don't stop the car right now, I'll jump off," you threatened.

He scoffed.

"Mr. Jeon, I can't go out like this." You tried your best to make him stop but instead of halting, he increased the speed.

Pulling the breaks outside a huge showroom, he got off. Dragging you by your wrist, he took you inside.

A few assistants took you in as Jungkook stood there, busy on his phone.

They made you try on a few clothes.

You were now wearing a solid green slip dress which was backless and it made her look beautiful.