T W E N T Y - F O U R

Walking down the steps, you realized that it was raining more than you hoped.

You'd worn a v-neck blue skater dress that would eventually get you colder in the weather.

Jungkook saved you, his gestures of liking you made you overthink because of Ava.

But if Ava was right, Jungkook wouldn't take care of you.

You gulped and got out in the parking lot to start with your work. The little umbrella you had, didn't help at all.

From opening gates, picking calls, delivering packages at respective places to directing spots to park, you were doing everything.

You sneezed multiple times, feeling dizzy.

You didn't want to give up.

-

"You're overreacting Jungkook," Yoongi said as Jungkook monitored all your moves gazing through the glass pane.

"I want her out of my life," Jungkook replied in a cold tone.

"You could have let her die with those men at Kim's then!" Yoongi said, getting back to his work.

-

After an hour, Jungkook came to the parking area to get his car.

"Why is just one woman worker handling the entire parking lot Mr. Jeon? She's great at work but you need to hire more staff," one of his clients commented.

His eyes scanned you, shivering, standing in those wet clothes, running from one corner to another.

He gritted his teeth as his eyes raged in anger.

Without any delay, he walked towards you and grabbed your arm. Dragging you harshly, he forcefully made you sit in his car.

"Mr. Jeon, did I do something wrong?" You asked innocently.

He didn't answer and clasped the seat belt right across you.

You gasped.

Slamming the car door, he sat to his side and started the engine to drive at the top speed.

Your heartbeats fastened.

His house felt too quiet and dark than usual.

He didn't leave your wrist the entire time y'all walked in the quiet corridor.

You sneezed as droplets of water trickling down your face due to your wet hair. His expression grew colder as he saw you coughing.

The minute he pushed the door, you could sense the pungent smell of cigarettes mixed with alcohol.

This place was better with you here.

You didn't utter a word and only followed him.

He didn't seem at peace, he looked frustrated. He always carried an ambiance of indestructible sequestration along with him.

Pulling you in, he pinned you to the door closing it behind you.

Looking right into your eyes with his hands pinning yours, you found yourself too close to him.

Startled, you immediately distracted your eyes from him and lowered your gaze.

"Look at me," he ordered.

You gulped.

"Why? Why don't you leave?"

"Why did you work in the parking lot?"

"That's not your job."

"Why don't you give up and go home? I bought you here, tortured you for things you weren't responsible for, insulted you, and showed you what kind of demon I am."

He paused, sighing.

"Still, you're here? You want to work for me?"

"Don't you fucking understand that you were thrown in front of those men working for the Kims because you became important to me?"

"Important?" You mumbled.

"What if they raped you? They could have killed you Y/N. I'm the one who'd be responsible for all of that," he yelled punching the wall as his eyes glistened with a hint of fear.

Fear of losing.

Losing ... You?

His chest began to heave as his entire body trembled.

You sniffed, coughing as you felt cold.

He immediately removed his jacket and covered you with it.

There was this inexpressible fondness radiating from him.

"I want to be with you Jungkook," you said, calling him by his name for the first time. His eyes met yours as he looked surprised.

"Are you out of your mind? I'm a mafia. I have no life, I can only give you pain," he wailed in frustration.

"I don't care. You bought me here, kept me safe, with you all the time," you said.

"I'm the reason you got kidnapped Y/N," he said in his deep voice.

"You bought me back, safely. Took care of me too."

"I would hug you but I'm drenched. I don't want you to catch a cold because of me," you said, chuckling and trying to lighten his mood.

"Y/N...," He paused and the next instant, he pulled you into his embrace holding you tightly between his arms.

You could hear his heart race.

"I'm sorry," he said which was barely audible.

"What did you just say?" You said, to tease him playfully.

"I apologized," he said, with a little smile causing his light dimple to pop.

"Could you repeat it," you said, moving closer to him?

"Y/N stop with this or I won't hesitate to kiss you," he threatened as you smiled.

"I'm not your girlfriend Mr. Jeon," you said.

"I'm not the girlfriend person either," he said. Due to the warm rays from the ceiling light, his features looked slightly blurred to you.

"What does that mean?" You asked as he poked his inner cheek with his tongue.

"You're involving yourself with the wrong man Y/N," Jungkook warned but at this moment, you knew he wasn't as bad as he showed himself to be.

"I know what I'm doing," you said.

--------------

A/N:
Yippee, so they stopped fighting but... Jungkook's not the happy, cute, regular boyfriend material.

What do you think will happen next?