T W E N T Y - S I X

"Yoongi, I've forgotten the file which had the details of the EdX company and-," Jungkook paused as he saw you smile and get to work wearing a white backless top paired with jeans that hugged your curves.

You let your hair loose covering your back.

Working between mafia's in attire like that would be a little uncomfortable but you loved the top so much that you couldn't help but wear it.

Jungkook bit his lip looking at you spruced up all glowy this morning.

A small smile spread on his face but it faded immediately as he saw a few men gaping at you, purposely trying to have conversations that you were entertaining.

"What is it with you and this girl Jungkook?" Yoongi asked, raising his pitch, sounding funny.

"You show to not have feelings for her but her getting indulged with other dudes annoys you."

Jungkook didn't react, his gaze was fixed on you.

You were asked to make coffee and serve it. You did as you were told and they thanked you, asking you to join them at the table.

"I'm okay, I had my breakfast," you replied, attempting to evade their company.

Jungkook's fists balled as his protruding veins were visible.

You, on the other hand, dressed up for him. Applied that pretty strawberry-colored lipstick for him. Your bubbly personality was exactly the opposite of what Jungkook liked.

You never cared because he still kissed you, fought for you and bought you back, forced you to be with him and even cooked dinner last night.

But...

He never admitted that he wanted you.

Deciding to dress and grab his attention you planned to get him attracted to you.

"Yoongi, send that girl in," Jungkook asked.

-

"Mr. Jeon, you called?" You asked, softly as you peeked through the door finding him facing the window, standing tall near the transparent glass gazing outside.

"Get in," he ordered.

You excitedly hopped in, turning to look at him and ask how you looked today when suddenly, you sensed him being in a foul mood.

He stepped towards you only to yank you as you bumped into him, burying your head into his chest.

"Meet me in the parking area in two minutes," he said, grabbing your waist tightly, and making you feel uneasy.

"You need to change," he said, which sounded more like an order.

"But... Why?" You asked, in a low voice, doubting yourself.

"Do I look bad?" You thought biting your lip nervously.

He stared at you for a while without saying a word, then grabbed his keys and left.

You followed him.

As you sat beside him in the passenger seat, he shut his eyes taking a deep breath internally, trying to suppress the frustration in his body.

"I'll get the file myself Yoongi," he said on his call as you sat silently.

-