T E N

After he came out from the shower, you hopped in quickly without making any eye contact with that tattooed beast.

Taking your own time, you let the warm water hit your body as it made you calm down.

"We need to leave," he reminded making you turn off the shower and rub yourself with a soft towel.

Another ten minutes passed which got Jungkook even more pissed.

"What is taking so long Y/N?" He yelled making you flinch.

He has been in this irritable and angry mood since morning and you didn't want him to get more mad but you did something which couldn't be dodged.

"You want me to get in and take you out from there?" Jungkook threatened, leaning on the door right outside.

You hesitated.

"Um... Can you get out of the room for some time?" You said in a low voice.

Jungkook's gaze fell on the clothes that you left outside.

His lips curved into a smirk.

"No!" He answered.

"I've left my stuff outside. I need to..." You were saying.

Jungkook loved the defeat in your voice. He was enjoying it.

"If you need something, just come out and take it," he ordered.

You had no other choice because you knew that man wouldn't help you at all.

You peeked outside finding Jungkook wearing a tight-fitted black shirt with a pair of jeans. He was busy fixing his belt. Beads of water dropped off his wet hair as he looked down.

"He is handsome," your inner goddess screamed making you lower your stare.

You wrapped the towel around your chest, it only covered you to the hips. You ran towards the bed to grab your stuff but the minute you bent, your leg slipped making you fall right on your face on the bed.

Embarrassing!

You could hear Jungkook's tiny chuckle.

You scowled and shut your eyes in annoyance.

As you turned, you saw Jungkook standing right next to you.

You subconsciously clutched the towel preventing it from falling off your chest. Gulping, you gathered the clothes off the bed and were about to get up when Jungkook held your wrist making you sit back on the bed.

His dark eyes met yours which frequently went towards your collarbones and your half-exposed chest which heaved in nervousness.

"You could have asked me to pass it to you instead of running with a towel on and hurting yourself," he said, checking on your arm.

"I'm okay, you don't need to worry," You said.

You picked up your cloth pile in one hand and grabbed your towel with the other and somehow got up from the bed to walk towards the bathroom.

Jungkook prevented himself from smiling at the mess that you were and stood in front of you, blocking your way.

"Move aside," you said.

He took a few steps towards you and almost hugged you making you widen your eyes.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

He grabbed the towel from the back and you loosened your grip over it. His eyes were fixed on you as he wrapped the towel properly and tucked it well, preventing it from falling.

The closeness between the both of you was making your heart beat like crazy.

You didn't utter a word.

As he was done, you bowed and were about to rush when he pulled you towards him, your body bumped into his chest.

He pushed your hair back as he whispered in your ear, "Not every time will I be so gentle if you wear such things."

"You cannot have me, not even in your dreams," you said. A shiver ran down your spine as you ran inside the washroom quickly and shut the door.

"God... What the hell have you gotten me into?" You grunted, feeling your heart still pumping rapidly.

Dressing up in a floral summer dress that was a little above your knees, you got ready.

-

"Where are we going?" You asked.

He didn't answer. Your face fell instantly, losing all the enthusiasm.

You are trying to adjust, at least until he's cured enough to do the dressings of his wounds himself but he has never cared to even thank you once nor does he speak to you much.

"I feel alone, all the time. You know you've spoilt my life by dragging me all along with you and the thing is... -," you were cut because he honked loudly and pulled over to the side.

Getting down from his side, he opened the door for you. You saw a beautiful beach in front of you. Holding your wrist as you walked behind him, he made you sit on the bench which was close to the shore.

"You want something?" He asked.

"Just coke."

As he came back with the order, he looked straight into your eyes. He had that flirty smirk on his face as he asked, "So you were saying that you're lonely and... " He was cut as one of the women wearing just a bikini came to greet him.

"What a player," you muttered.

With that, you didn't see him free even for a second. Every girl greeted him, hugged him, and even for some reason kept touching him. He did smile multiple times that you hadn't seen before.

You got up and went towards shore to take in some fresh air and be away from Jungkook. He's just affecting you too much.

As you took a sip of your coke, you heard, "Hey!"

--------------

A/N:
Who do you think is this?