T W E N T Y - T W O

"She's not here even today," Yoongi let out which didn't bother Jungkook.

"Jungkook, how can you be so calm?" Yoongi screeched, pushing his hair back in frustration.

"She quit on her own," he casually replied.

"Look at Jack, he murdered 2 people last night and his 'so-called best friend' quit the job. He still looks easygoing and happy," Yoongi said, eyeing Jack who laughed while talking on the call.

"That's how a rat who works for the mafias is supposed to be," Jungkook said.

"Y/N isn't answering her calls. I saw her go with Jack somewhere with her resume file."

"That girl won't get a job anywhere because she's involved with us then, where is she?" Yoongi said narrowing his gaze.

"What?"

"She went with Jack taking her resume?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah."

Jungkook called on your phone.

It said your phone was switched off.

With time, he forgot about you and got busy with his work.

-

"Do whatever you want her, I don't care. I want more money," Jungkook heard Jack chatting on his phone.

He had been more busy than usual on his phone since morning.

Something felt uncertain to him.

He called Y/N again.

"Yoongi, I need you to check that dormitory where Y/N stays. Get her location," Jungkook whispered to Yoongi as he left his cabin, walking towards Jack who stood near the elevator.

"Hey, Jack."

"Yes boss," he replied with a smile.

"I'd seen you getting close to my nutritionist, Y/N."

Jack's face lost color.

He tried to avoid the topic which got Jungkook even more suspicious.

"You work for me, Jack. I'm asking you something, answer me being clear, honest, and loud."

Jack gulped.

"Where's Y/N?"

He took a long pause, thought for a few minutes but didn't answer.

"Sir... I wasn't that close to her," Jack replied.

Jungkook balled his fist tight as his punch landed right on Jack's face.

Jungkook's ambiance got darker, his eyes raged with anger.

"Why do you care boss? You threw her out, she insulted you, claimed her your wife even when she wasn't. You hate her, why does it even matter where she is!" Jack replied casually, smirking and trying to avoid his questions.

"Don't fucking act smart. Where is she?" Jungkook asked grabbing his collar.

"Seems like Jeon Jungkook, the toughest mafia has a weakness," Jack said, laughing.

He punched his face once again causing Jack to fall to the floor.

"Y/N might be dead by now," Jack said without any hesitation.

"I gave her to the hungry dogs of the Kims!" Jack replied.

"If someone even lays a finger on her, you're dead Jack," Jungkook threatened to punch Jack's blood-covered face another time.

Jungkook grabbed his keys.

"Jungkook, don't go alone, I'll come with you."

"They wouldn't kill her, not so early. You claimed her your wife at Jimin's party," Yoongi said.

"It's not about killing Yoongi, it's about that girl, her respect, her... body, her life. Yoongi, those ravenous men only work as killers and Jack left Y/N to them," Jungkook grabbed a glass bottle and banged it to the floor, expelling his frustration.

"Brother, I want her back. Help me," Jungkook pleaded as his eyes gleamed.

For the first time, Yoongi had seen Jungkook on his knees, begging for someone's safety.

-

"Don't touch me," you yelled as a bald man came closer to you only to pull you by your waist and push you to some other man.

They all cracked up and handed you from one individual to another, pushing you, touching you, and grabbing your body in ways you felt ashamed and pathetic about.

Tears wouldn't stop as they kept hurting you, laughing and having fun, smelling your hair, and giving you death threats.

"So, whoever the girl is with when the song pauses, she belongs to him," one of them announced as they all hooted and started to play with me as if I was a stuffed toy.

5 tall men, with thick beards and tall frames wearing all-black clothes and shoes, started to push and grab you as you kept asking them for help, requesting them to stop.

One of them tore the strap of your dress as they started cheering louder looking at you, trying to cover yourself.

"Oh come on bitch, everyone is going to see all of that anyways," one of them said which made you feel disgusted.

You weren't given anything to eat last night, you felt your world getting dizzy and your eyes feeling heavy as these men continued their game.

Since yesterday, you protected yourself somehow from these people but you knew today, they would tear you apart.

"God, please," you whispered as the music stopped and one of those men carried you on his shoulder while you let him do things the way he wanted.

You had exhausted all your strength and therefore, you allowed him to carry you without struggling.

Your vision went blurry while the man started to show you off like a trophy.

"Tonight, you're mine, you little slut," he said which made you feel sick.

As he used the staircase to take you up, you heard a loud blast of a gunshot which made you cover your ears.

The man roughly put you on the ground.

"Don't fucking move from here," he ordered as you sat there, lifeless.

You shut your eyes as drops of tears started to roll down your face.

"You're dead," you heard a familiar voice.

Dragging yourself towards that small entrance, you saw Yoongi punching one of the men.

"Yoongi sir...," You whispered as your body started to give up.

On the other side, you saw Jungkook throwing punches and kicking one of those men.

"He'll be injured again," you thought.

"Mr. Jeon," you tried to yell and within seconds, it was all black.

-----------

A/N:
Do you need a double update?