two

Kindly vote all chapters for bald hair~ 👩🏻‍🦲✨️😎

"You'll marry my best friend's daughter next week", her mother continued and it succeed to leave a great shock to Winter

"You'll marry my best friend's daughter next week", her mother continued and it succeed to leave a great shock to Winter. Her mouth was wide agape and her eyes is open.

Marriage?

Next week???

Her mother wasn't joking, right?

"Mom! What are you---"

"Listen, Winter. I know, and I'm sorry. But listen, honey. Her daughter also needs someone to be with her. She also had her reason, and yes her daughter agreed with the marriage because she didn't want to end up with a hilarious scandal in her career. We agreed that if the marriage doesn't work in 3 months, you guys can call it an end. It's more like a contract marriage, and it's a win-win situation for both sides. For you, and her".

"W-Wait, mom. Scandal? What scandal? What kind of career did your friend's daughter even do?", not just hit by the sudden contract arranged marriage that Winter slightly feels okay with it. But the most panic came from this unknown girl that soon she need to marry.

Scandal? Why in the world does this world look so scary to her right now?

"Her daughter was a businesswoman. Did you ever heard of Karina Yu?"

"Is it her??!", Winter immediately get up from her bed in shock. This was a bomb. A real bomb.

"Oh, so you knew her? I heard from my friend that Karina was pretty famous there in Korea. Is it true?"

Winter was left unfazed by her mother's statement. So it's true? It's really Karina Yu? That Karina Yu that was all over the TV? That Karina Yu that her classmate keeps talking about? That Karina Yu that her cousin Aeri loved? That Karina Yu? For real???

"Mom... tell me this is a joke...", Winter felt sick right now. Getting married all of sudden was already shocking but married to Karina Yu? She felt like she just want to disappear right now.

"No, it wasn't Winter. Your father and I will be headed to Korea in two days for all of the preparations. You'll meet the Yu family in three days so be prepared okay. Trust me, Winter, I've met Karina once in LA and she was a nice person"

....

3 days later...

"Aeri, please tell me this was all a dream..."

Winter was already in her one-piece short dress, with light make-up on. Her parents were waiting for her at the restaurant they reserved for the family meet-up and gladly her make-up succeed to cover her eyebags from the nervousness of not sleeping at all last night.

"No! It wasn't! Now go out there! Fetch a cab, and don't forget to tell Karina that I was her fan!", Aeri said full of enthusiasm. Her cousin know about this since Aeri was her family.