four

Kindly vote all chapters for bald hair~ 👩🏻‍🦲✨️😎

The night wasn't peaceful for sure as both of their heartbeats racing in silence

The night wasn't peaceful for sure as both of their heartbeats racing in silence. Never in Winter's life sleeping right next to anyone besides Aeri or Ning. She shouldn't drink coffee in the first place because now it's hard for her to sleep. Both Karina and her faced the ceiling, but Karina was fast asleep maybe because her schedule was packed most of the day. Great that coffee didn't impact Karina at all.

The worst thing besides couldn't sleep at all is that now the outside was raining heavily and the thunder was just crazy. Winter had astraphobia since she was a kid, and usually, Aeri and Ning gonna hug her tightly when there's a thunderstorm.

Her heart beats faster than normal, and now cold sweat was all over her temple. The only thing she could hold tightly at the moment was the hem of the thick blanket. She doesn't want to disturb sleeping Karina but at the same time, she just wishes for the thunderstorm to end as soon as possible.

Hands and body are trembling, and Winter now sitting on the bed, holding her knees tightly to her chest. Her face was planted on her knees and her eyes were shut tight. She hates this medical condition she had, and why does it need to happen at an unnecessary time?

A loud thunderstorm just flashed in Winter's ears, and small wines came out of her mouth that succeed to wake Karina up.

"Winter?", Karina called inside the medium darkness only to see Winter hugging herself beside her. Karina came closer and put her hand on Winter's arm, and that's when she felt Winter trembling.

"Oh god, Winter. Are you alright?", Karina said as she moved closer to hug the scared Winter in concern. Her hands stroked Winter's back gently as she tried to shush Winter softly.

"What happened? Is there something wrong?", Karina asks while still holding Winter tight in her embrace.

"It's just... I have this phobia of thunder...", Winter explained herself, somehow managing to ease her tense body.

Karina keep stroking her back with her soft shush on Winter's ears, just to make sure that the only thing Winter hear was her voice. Somehow, Karina's soft voice and warm hug make Winter feel much better.

When Winter can compose herself again, she lifted her head up to look straight into Karina who was still looking at her. Winter then flashes her thankful smile towards the older girl and Karina smiled back in reply.

"Thank you", Winter said.

"Anything, Winter"

"Anything~", Karina continued.

....

Karina was never anything like Winter have imagine. She thought that this popular person sitting right next to her inside the car was arrogant like most of the celebrities out there.