seven

Kindly vote all chapters for bald hair~ 👩🏻‍🦲✨️😎

Another day and morning came. Usually, their day will start with Karina getting up first and preparing some simple breakfast for both Winter and her.

Sitting up on their King size bed, Karina look to her left where Winter was still there, sleeping soundly like a baby. Karina just smiled silently while fixing Winter's hair and later fixing the blanket, letting Winter sleep more.

"Cute"

Karina headed downstairs just to prepare some fried eggs and toast. Some tteokbokki they had last night was still edible, so she reheated it inside the oven. After their simple breakfast preparation was done, Karina headed back upstairs to wake Winter up.

"Winter, wake up. Breakfast's ready~", Karina said in her soft voice and Winter didn't show any movement at all.

"Winter, wake up", now Karina even poked the younger girl's cheeks and Winter finally moved her body to the other side. Eyes still shut closed and her little sleepy whine makes Karina smile even more.

"5 minutes more...", Winter said.

"No-no, puppy. Breakfast is ready and it's past 9 right now. You said you have class at 10.30? Come on, get up", Karina already pulled both Winter's hands, making the younger girl sitting on the bed. The sleepyhead's head was downward and Winter let out some yawns before whining more.

"Open your eyes, Winter. We should start the day", Karina said as she cupped both Winter's cheeks, lifting her face up to face her. Nevertheless, Winter still didn't want to open her eyes.

"Winter"

"Hmm...?"

"Open your eyes or I'll kiss you"

By saying those words, Winter's eyes open in a flash but there goes Karina again, already giving a quick peck on Winter's lips and later smiling like a fool while looking at how Winter was startled by the action.

"Hey! That's cheating!", Winter complained, and Karina still cupping both her cheeks.

"Like I care~", Karina grins innocently before pulling her hands away from Winter's soft cheek. She gets up from the bed, followed by messy Winter who's now looking at Karina with her pout.

"Gosh, look at your hair. Thankfully you still look cute even your hair was this messy~", Karina's teasing Winter, which was now her hobby. She fixed Winter's messy hair with her tender fingers before holding Winter's hand, pulling her to walk with her towards the kitchen.

"Karina, slow down!", Winter complained again.

....

"Winter, take this!", Ning passed a pack of gummy bears to her best friend, and Winter gladly accepting it with her happy smile.