ten

Kindly vote all chapters for bald hair~ 👩🏻‍🦲✨️😎

The event ended, and their class for today ended as well

The event ended, and their class for today ended as well. Winter headed straight to the waiting room before she was stopped by two bodyguards. Since her relationship wasn't publicly announced, she doesn't know what should she say to these two bodyguards to let her in and meet her wife.

"Hmmm... I'm her fan?", Winter said and she was ignored by the two bodyguards.

"Seriously, just let me in. I need to meet Karina right now", Winter stated but the guards didn't even flinch. That's when Winter decided to pull out her phone to call her wife.

"Rina, I'm outside..."

Seconds later, her manager came out to let Winter in, and Winter was finally in the same room as Karina again. As soon as she closed the waiting room's door, Winter hugged her wife who seems not in the mood.

"Hey... what's with the sulking face?", Winter asked.

"Jeno just silently confessing to you and you think I'm okay with that? Doesn't he have anyone else to like besides you? Doesn't he have that common sense or what? Can't he feel like you belong to someone else already? Gosh... that guy knows how to piss me off...", Karina just resting her chin on Winter's shoulder.

"Then should I just tell him like, 'hey brat! I have someone else already! Stop liking me!', that huh?", Winter laughed slightly and Karina circled her arms around Winter's waist, tightening their hug.

"Yes, please! He makes me sick!"

"Gosh, Karina~ Stop being jealous over nothing when you already knew that I'm married to you. Not to that crazy bastard. Stop being silly, babe~"

"Winter!", Karina's high-pitched voice shocked Winter, making the younger girl release their hug immediately while looking at Karina's face in panic.

"Why? What happened?", Winter asked.

"What did you just say?", Karina asked while her eyes were still wide open, looking at Winter deep into her eyes.

"What?", Winter was just clueless.

"What did you just call me? B-Babe...??", Karina repeats her words and Winter finally realized it. She slipped her words, and only God knows how much she embarrassing herself right now.

"Y-Yeah... WHY? W-WE... We are married! Huh? I can call you whatever I want! B-Babe? It's not even a big deal! What else should I call you? H-Honey? Darling...? Sweetie??"

Karina was red as burning popcorn right now. How come Winter can say all of that right to her face without even stopping?

"Y-You...", Karina stuttered.

"W-What? I'm what?"

"I love you", Karina stated short as her face redden like hell. Hearing those words also made Winter as red as Karina. Now both of them became hot and spicy Cheetos.