eighteen

"Come here

"Come here...", Karina opened her arms wide towards Winter as soon as the younger girl came out of the shower. Karina was sitting on the bed, looking at Winter, and Winter was still in her bathrobe with her damp hair.

Winter just flashes her tiny smile towards her wife and walks towards Karina, lying down on top of her wife's body. She hugs that slim body tightly and digs her head inside Karina's neck.

Karina's sweet low voice could make Winter sway anytime. Karina's fruity smell probably from her cologne makes Winter want to hug her tighter every second. Even Karina's warm body temperature makes Winter doesn't want to let her go. Her wife was an example of perfection.

"What should we do today, baby? I guess we both shouldn't go out today. Are you hungry? How about food delivery? Jajjangmyeon sounds good~", Karina said almost like a whisper but a beautiful melody to Winter's ears. Winter just shook her head, denying it.

"Nope. I'm good just by hugging you. Not hungry at all~", Winter replied and Karina just smirked happily at the younger girl.

"Same~", she said.

It's been 5 hours since they ran away from Winter's college, as both of them thought that running away should be better than facing the ruckus by themselves. They headed straight home, waiting for Karina's company to deal with every nonsense happening out there. Seriously, it was a mess.

Both decided not to switch on their phones. Karina's CEO requested it by himself, afraid that both of them might get hurt by the netizens as sharp as knifes' words. He asked both of them to wait, and Karina agreed without thinking much.

The internet was crazy hours ago, as some of the students from the college starts to spit out the fact that the 'Kim' girl was actually Karina's wife. That's when the mess gets messier. Some didn't mind the fact, but some were just worst. They called Winter slut, accusing her for cheating on both Jeno and Karina, and Karina immediately shut down her phone after that.

"Babe", Karina called.

"Hmm?", Winter answered while still hugging her lovely wife tightly.

"I love you, so much. I just love you, so damn much. Even though the world split apart, I still love you so damn much. Even if the netizens out there start hating you, I still love you so damn much. Even if one day we need to be apart, I'm still gonna find you and love you, again and again, Winter"

Karina caressed the top of Winter's head with her hands gently and later on planted a soft peck on the girl's forehead. Winter was her sunshine. Her life. Winter teaches her what those love, at first sight, feels like. Winter teaches her how to be a loyal person despite those popularities she has right now. Winter teaches her how to love.

"I know. I love you too, Rina. More than anything", Winter replied with her cute soft voice.

"I know", Karina answered.