twelve

After sending Winter to her college, Karina headed straight to her dream shooting set located south in Incheon

After sending Winter to her college, Karina headed straight to her dream shooting set located south in Incheon. She arrived there greeted by her manager and the other Renthouse actor and actresses.

"Hi, Karina", Taeyeon said as she waved her hands to the raven-haired girl. Karina smiled and greeted her back in reply.

"Hi too, Taeyeon sunbae-nim"

Then, the other actress playing Karina's younger sister in the drama also greeted her. Named Wonyoung, the girl approached her with a link on Karina's arm.

"Hey, Karina. Did you know there will be a boyfriend role in the drama?", she said and Karina just looked at the younger girl in confusion.

"Oh, really? He'll play as your boyfriend? Who's he?", Karina asked.

"It's Jeno, from NCT!"

Karina's jaw harden as soon as she heard his name, he's now almost like one of Karina's biggest enemies. Hands become fists and eyes shot fire looking at an innocent human named Jang Wonyoung who was shocked by Karina's murderer's face.

"What...? Jeno??", Karina repeated.

"Yeah. Is there something wrong? You look so red right now", Wonyoung asked as Karina tried to push her anger away from obviously showing it to the girl who knows nothing about it.

"Nothing. It's nothing..."

....

5 hours after shooting the drama, it's their break time. Thanks to all the love and support Karina received from her fans, the drama team received a coffee truck as a gift and Karina was thankful to her fan for it.

While all of them were busy eating their meal, a voice interrupted Karina's peaceful time and her veins rushed like a racing car. She knows who's voice is that, and she hates it so damn much.

"Annyeonghaseyo! PD-nim, Writer-nim! I'm Jeno! Pleased to meet you", he said.

But Karina wasn't pleased even a bit.

As Jeno greet everyone in the room, he met Karina and greet the girl as well. Only is that Karina trying to fake her smile as hard as she can, even her guts telling her to kick the balls of the guy in front of her right now.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Karina sunbae-nim", he said and Karina just slyly smiled at him.

"Ah... yeah... Hi...", Karina answered lazily as she tried to avoid his gaze. But then the guy continue to speak non-stop to her and Karina was so annoyed by him.

"You remember me?", he asked.

"Remember what?", Karina answered in her cold voice.

"From the college event. I was the one who asked you if it is okay to bully the person you like to get her-"