eight

Kindly vote all chapters for bald hair~ 👩🏻‍🦲✨️😎

The only person who knows about Winter's marriage to Karina is the CEO of the company and Karina's manager

The only person who knows about Winter's marriage to Karina is the CEO of the company and Karina's manager. Other people than that inside the company know nothing about Winter, and being here somehow makes Winter a bit uncomfortable.

Headed straight to the 5th floor where Karina's office with her manager was located, as soon as the elevator's door opened, Winter was glad that there was no one around. Winter was also glad that the only thing on this floor was Karina and her manager's office, the CEO's office, the storage room, and also the restroom.

Opening the office door slowly, Winter was greeted by Karina's back view. She looks so beautiful even the only thing Winter can see was her flowing straight raven hair and her back. There's no sign of Karina's manager here and Winter was glad that he wasn't there.

Karina was sitting on the office table, body facing the clear office building glass and she didn't seem to realize Winter's presence yet. Winter approached slowly with her silent step, trying to surprise the older girl that she was already there, but as Winter just taking her 3rd step, Karina suddenly turn around looking at Winter with her cold expression.

"Explain, Winter", the older said while looking at Winter as her arms were held together in front of her. Winter was startled by the sudden question, and also Karina's expression. The tip-toeing Winter stopped and stood there while looking at Karina in confusion.

"Explain what?", Winter asked with her eyes widened and eyebrows lifted. Karina admit that expression of Winter was so cute, but she need an answer from her wife right now.

"The news already spreading Winter. The news about you Jeno---"

"How did you know that girl inside the picture was me?"

"Gosh, Winter. I'm your wife. I saw you every day and I'll be so stupid if I don't know what my wife's body and clothes look like", Karina explained but her words somehow make Winter a bit embarrassed as her cheek slowly got red. Karina--- knew her body?

"That was all nonsense", Winter answered short as she tried to hide her embarrassment by looking somewhere else, not having eye contact with Karina.

"Winter..."

"That Jeno--- he's the one I'm telling you about!", Winter explained immediately. Karina making her deep voice always succeeds to make Winter sway and her heart beat like crazy. Why in the world can have that kind of voice? It's just so... alluring.

"He's what?", Karina asked in confusion.

"The one... from my high school... who always bullying me. That's Jeno if you want to know...", Winter answered in her low voice and after hearing Winter's explanation, Karina get up from the desk and walked slowly towards Winter. She stands up right in front of the younger girl while looking at Winter's face who's still looking sideways, trying to avoid any eye contact with Karina for a moment.