sixteen

Tell me if I wrote something wrong. I'll fix it 👍🏼

Recently, Karina Yu became a buzz again on the internet because of the latest episode of the drama Renthouse

Recently, Karina Yu became a buzz again on the internet because of the latest episode of the drama Renthouse. Netizens were saddened by Karina's sudden death inside the drama but at the same time could understand the situation based on the news that the actress had just broken her leg and acting will be hard for her for a while.

It's her fifth week staying at home and Karina was freed from the cement, and no more wheelchair was needed. Karina needs to go to the company today and Winter couldn't go with her because of her classes. The older girl goes to the company accompanied by her manager instead because she still can't drive.

When she arrived at the company, she headed straight to the CEO's office because her CEO told her that he need to tell her something important. As soon as she gets into the office, she can see the worried expression on the mid-fifty man's face. She sat on the chair across from the CEO with a questioning look on her face.

"Is there something wrong, daepyo-nim?", Karina asked.

"I just received this news this morning...", he said and later turned her computer screen to Karina. That's when Karina's eyes became so wide when she read the articles on the screen. Her body was boiling in anger and her breath suddenly became hot.

NCT Jeno dating a non-celebrity, Kim.

And now there's Winter's face, so damn clear under the title. Jeno was standing right in front of her, and Karina know that the picture wasn't from today because Winter's clothes inside the picture were different from what she wearing this morning.

Karina clenched her jaw and her fist tighten. That man never hear her words and he was so stubborn. Why won't he try to understand what Karina trying to say to him the countless time already???

Even though Winter's face was captured so far away, too tiny for people who didn't recognize Winter to know who it is, it is easy for the students at the campus and the people who know Winter to know who that side face picture belongs to.

"Can't you do something about it? Say to his company that I'll sue them for confirming this nonsense!", Karina said almost shouting-like to the old man. But thankfully the man in front of her was always an understanding figure to Karina.

"Instead, I'm afraid to say that I'm worried about your Wife, Winter Kim", he said.

"Her whole campus will not shut their mouth with the news", he continued.

....

"Winter!", Ningning shouted when someone suddenly grabbed Winter by the collar.

Just a few minutes after arriving at their college, Winter was aware that many eyes were staring at her but she had no idea the reason why. So, Winter just ignores all of them instead. But now she knows the reason why.

"How dare a low life like you date someone like Jeno!", the girl said as her grip on Winter's collar tighten. Winter just frowned at the nonsense fact and stand up for herself immediately.

"I wasn't in a relationship with him! What are you talking about!", Winter fights back.

"His company admit to the news! There's no need for you to lie to us!", the unknown girl said and now even pushing Winter to the ground. Winter gritting her teeth tight in anger. Jeno nonsense was too much to hand now. This is so much over the line.

Winter is now on the floor with Ningning beside her, worried about her friend. Winter was now looking at 7 girls surrounding her with their angry faces. Winter was so pissed with this nonsense news and treatment she get, and so she stand up again.

"I'm married already! See!", Winter lifted her hand to show the girls clearly the silver ring on her finger. It was her marriage ring with Karina and Winter wasn't lying about it.

"This is our marriage ring. NO FUCKING WAY I'M IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT JENO!!", Winter shouted and that success brought all the people's attention around her. Now there's like twenty to thirty people looking at the scene.

"Ah~ Then you must be cheating on your spouse. Jeno's company will never tell lies and you are the one who lies to us-"

"No! Winter was telling the truth! She's married and she loves her wife loyally!", Ningning joined.

But it wasn't easy for two to go against seven. The girls just keep coming closer and now pushing Winter and Ningning were pushed away to the side, becoming farther from Winter. Crossing the line, even more, the girls started pulling Winter's hair and shirt, and Winter just shook her body to let herself free.

But somehow, it was useless.

 "Let her go!", Ning shouted and no one there want to help.

Winter keeps shaking her body, denying every single accouchement she gets from the girls. She cursed Jeno and his company inside her head and she curse this girl as well for bullying her for a nonsense rumor she never admits.

"Let me go, idiots!"

"You lied! You lied, Winter Kim!"

A few seconds later, a familiar voice shouted towards the scene and all the eyes were on that voice source. Karina was there, only with her baseball cap to cover her identity with her leg still in her cast and now was standing right in front of Winter with her furious angry face, death staring at each one of the girls there.

"If you keep doing this... I'll sue all of you!"

Winter widened her eyes as Karina held her hand tightly, standing right in front of her to protect her from the haters. That's when the girl's eyes widened and the people around them were in shock. Karina right now was there, in Winter defense.

"It's Karina..."

"Karina..."

Winter looked at her wife and whispered in panic, "Rina! What are you doing here!".

"What is Karina Yu doing here?"

"It's Karina Yu!"

What perfect timing, Jeno just arrived at the scene when he heard that someone bullying Winter with the news he made. But how shocked he became when he saw Karina was in front of Winter, protecting her instead of him.

"Karina... Yu?", he said to himself in confusion as he paused his step towards Winter.

"If you assault my wife much longer, I'll sue all of you!", Karina shouted in anger and that's when the whole crowd gasp in shock, including Winter herself. What did Karina just-

"What??", the unknown girl asked.

"You heard it right! This girl right here, Winter Kim is my wife and I'll sue all of you for assaulting her! And I'll also sue that dumbass Jeno and his company for their nonsense statement!!"

"Rina, no..."

Karina's grips on Winter's hand tighten assuring the younger girl that it's gonna be fine, and the crowd was still paused by the sudden fact Karina just blurted out. But the most surprised person was the dumb Jeno, who never get the idea nor understand any single things Karina told her countless time before. He just got it now.

"Winter was... Karina's wife?", Jeno's fist tighten.