eleven

"Rina!", Winter shouted from the bedroom, looking for Karina

"Rina!", Winter shouted from the bedroom, looking for Karina. But she didn't get an answer from her wife and Winter's curious ass couldn't help it.

Even though her body was in pain, Winter forced herself to get up from the bed and walk slowly, coming out of their bedroom. Every step Winter take is always followed by wincing and hissing. It's hurt, Winter swear it wasn't a lie.

"Karina! Where are you?", Winter shouted but still, no answer.

The younger girl gripped the stair rails tightly like her life is depending on that metal railings. Slowly going downstairs and looking around the house for Karina, she couldn't find her.

"Rina?"

Not in the kitchen. Not in the downstairs bathroom. Not in the living room as well. Somehow Winter became a bit worried.

The idea to call her wife popped up in her head, but Winter felt so stupid as she remembered that her phone was still upstairs just right next to her pillow on the bed.

"Shit... Not again...", and Winter knew she need to go through another painful journey upstairs.

With wobbly legs and slow steps, Winter finally reached her phone inside the bedroom and called Karina. Soon after, she got a reply.

"The person you've dialed is currently unavailable. Please try again later"

"Shit, Rina! Where the hell did you go?", Winter became worried out of the blue because she know that Karina wasn't the type of person who's gonna go out without telling or leaving her notes.

Calling Karina's manager just to make sure if the older girl has a sudden schedule change, Karina's manager pick up Winter's phone call but he said that it was Karina's off-day. She should be at home all day today.

Sick Winter now was so worried. She gets up from the bed again and walked downstairs, again.

"Oh my god... I feel like fainting..."

As Winter felt like she couldn't continue with her walk anymore, she stopped at the stairs mid-way to have a break and her hand still gripping tight on the railings and her phone.

But then, the house passcode doors sounded, and Winter saw Karina entering the house with her widened eyes and gasped, looking at Winter right now.

"Winter! Why are you-"

"Karina!"

Winter just running toward her wife and doesn't care anymore about the pain between her wobbly legs. She ran like she just lost Karina for life and before she can even reach the older girl...

"Babe, slow down!"

A loud thud on the floor.

"Winter!"

Winter's face now kissing the cold floor and the only thing Karina could hear is her wife wincing in pain. Karina ran towards her wife, abandoning everything she bought to the floor and wrapping Winter inside her embrace.

"Winter! Why did you wake up so early!", Karina said worriedly as she caressed the now reddening bumps on Winter's forehead.

"I missed you...", Winter hugged the older girl tightly and Karina still worried about her wife.

"It's 8 in the morning, Winter. I was shocked that you were already awake because usually, you'll wake up at 10 on your free day", Karina said and Winter still hugged her tight.

"Where did you go... I'm so worried-"

Teary eyes Winter's words were stopped when Karina gave a quick peck on her lips. Still looking at Winter's teary eyes, Karina pointed her finger to the things she abandoned on the floor just now.

"I just bought some ointment and painkillers for you, because I thought I might go too hard last night...", Karina sighed heavily.

"Why won't you answer my calls...?"

"I forgot to charge my phone last night, thanks to my distraction from you. Now, you need to lie down on the sofa. I need to apply some ointment on your swollen clit. Also, you need to eat the painkillers. Here, let me help you"

Karina put one of Winter's arms around her neck to help her to stand up as her other hand was wrapped around Winter's waist. She then led Winter to lie down on the sofa before slowly pulling down Winter's PJ pants and lingerie.

She took the ointment she bought just now and applied it gently on Winter's clit. Karina just sighed heavily, looking at her cause why Winter was in pain in the morning.

"Sorry. Maybe I sucked, thrust, and bit you too hard down here..."

Winter just wincing as the sting from the ointment controlled her body. Karina's touch right now also brought her a bit to her arousal, but the sting overcome everything. She had no time to feel the lust.

"It's our first time having proper sex. I guess it's- ouch! Fine?", Winter answered.

Karina is now pulling up the lingerie and pants for Winter and she still feels sorry about it. Winter then sat up from her position and looked straight at Karina's guilty expression. Karina just caressed her cheeks softly with a little smile on her face.

"I guess I should be more gentle?", she asked.

"No-no. I enjoyed it, no worries. I enjoyed what we've done last night, also I enjoyed the attention I'm receiving right now~", Winter assures the older girl. Finally, Karina's smile got bigger than before.

"Tell me your wish. I'm gonna fulfill it", Karina asked and Winter suddenly became excited as she remembered there was this specific thing she want to do with Karina. She even wrote it on her bucket list.

"Can we go to a theme park? I know it's risky, but let's bring Aeri and Ningning together so it will look like a friendly hang out!"

"Huh? All of sudden?", Karina lifted her eyebrows in confusion. She thought Winter might ask for things, but then Winter ask for a hangout.

"Yeah! I wrote once on my bucket list that I want to go to a theme park together with my girlfriend. Never did I know that I'll never have a girlfriend, but a wife instead. Plus, a celebrity wife~", Winter grins, and god, Karina loves the view of it so much. Winter was just too cute for this world's existence.

"Alright~ But you know what? Sometimes it hurts to tell people that you were my manager or my friend instead of my wife. I felt like I'm betraying you. Are you fine with all of these lies? I mean... I never ask how you feel-"

"Rina", Winter held tight on both Karina's shoulders, making the older girl jolt while looking at her in focus.

"Y-Yes... Babe...?"

"I... don't... care...", Winter answered short.

"Huh?"

"Do whatever you want. As long as I'm still your legal wife, I don't care what you will tell the people about me. I trust you! 100% trust you. No! 500%!", Winter said.

One month after living as Karina Yu's wife, Winter found that she was charmed by the older girl. Thus, she will put all her trust in her wife. Karina never become a bad wife while they were together, and Winter trusted that she'll never be a bad one.

"I love you all of my hearts, Rina...", Winter confessed her feelings, now in words.