2.kidnapped (henry)

-------////////HENRY'S P.O.V///////-----
(This is taking place right after Henry and Ray talk about the kidnapping)

Up the tubes I yell as Ray and I fly to the direct location of the kidnapped girl.

As we arrive at the abandoned hotel we realize it's gonna take forever to find the girl. When we walk inside we realize the girl's captor didn't bother to hide her because she sitting in the lobby tied to a chair. I Stare at her in amazement. She's so beautiful. Her face is completely flawless. When she sees me staring at her, she starts to blush. Our eyes lock and I instantly get really nervous. She so cute when she blushes!!

I shake my head and run over to her as Ray attacks her captor. I scan the ropes. They look to complicated to untie so I cut the ropes with a laser from my whiz watch carful not to cut her.

I'm way to nervous to talk to her. I've always been bad at talking to cute girls. So I just lift her up and walk her home. She gives me directions even though I know exactly where we are the hotel is right near my house. When we arrive there I awkwardly wave goodbye and walk away. Her house is right across the street from mine but I can't let her see me get into my house or she might find out my identity. I decide walk around her house hoping she isn't watching me.
----------//////Kerry's P.O.V///////--------
I watch Kid Danger enter a house right across the street from mine. Does Kid Danger live right next to me? And why did he circle around my house? Was he checking if there were any bad guys? I had already heard of Kid Danger and Captain man from my old town but I wasn't really sure they were real. People would talk about them all the time and say how amazing they are, Ive seen them on the news I just thought all if it was lies. It just didn't seem very realistic, so I never really thought about them.

On a completely different note I just moved here and I'm really nervous for school tomorrow. I'm just glad I got to leave the E.W.G schools when I moved. E.W.G stands for Exeter, West Greenwich. Since the two towns are so small they squish them together which just made for a longer bus ride.

I'm so happy that I live close enough to the school to walk unlike my sister I hate bus rides. She's so upset we're walking to school.
---------///////Next Morning///////--------
Kerry's p.o.v
I Woke up to my sister (Wendy) shaking me. I Bolted up when she told me I had about 15 minutes to get ready. I silently thanked myself for taking a shower last night and for not having to take one right now, got dressed, ate breakfast, fixed my hair and applied mascara eyeliner and don't forget cherry colored lipgloss! I don't like lipstick it's too grainy.
(Comment here if I should go into deeper detail about her outfit)
I walk out the door before my sister could ask to walk with me. I love walking especially without my sister. I knew she would be complaining about not getting to ride a bus, and it's annoying because she always walks faster and I'm always left behind. When I walk by Kid Danger's house I see a blond boy walk out of it. He does look a lot like Kid Danger........ Maybe that is him!
--------//////////Author's Note///////------
Thank you guys so much for reading it means a whole lot! Don't forget to vote and comment leaving suggestions will help a lot too! Thanks💖😘 ilyasm💋