13. Fight part 2

-------////////Author's Note//////------
Hey guys I completely forgot to update today so I'm doing it like now😂. It's really late and my mom might murder me but o well!!😂😂 hope you enjoy!!
------/////////Kerry's P.O.V///////------
Henry just finished off his guys so I don't see why he can't help me!!
The guy I picked to fight was ten times bigger than me and is currently holding me by the throat and pinning me against the wall.  His hand is wrapped around my neck so tightly that I think my neck is shrinking!! Why would she pick such a big guy? You're probably asking yourself. Well I'm not too smart sometimes ok? I just thought if I kept picking the tinny guys Henry and Ray would think I'm weak. But now they probably think I'm even more weak because I'm being held by my throat against a wall.
Did I mention I can't breathe?! I haven't been able to breathe in like 1 minute and I think I'm getting dizzy!
Ok The room's swaying back and forth. "Hand over Henry and I'll let Girl Wonder live" the man holding me said to Ray. Or at least I think that's what he said it's really hard to tell when ur about to pass out.
I didn't want Henry to be taken so I pretended that I was completely fine, but I don't think they're buying it.
I suddenly start drifting off into a steady sleep.
------/////////Author's Note///////-------
Hey guys I know this is way to short but I'm way to tired to care😂. I'll try to update twice tomorrow but no promises! Don't forget to comment and vote ilyasm💋.