8. It just whent down

------//////////Author's Note/////////-----
Thank you guys so much for 200 views!!! I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but I expected to get like 10 so this is a step up. I'm really excited for this story I can tell it's got potential. I have an important question for you guys at the bottom so make sure you answer! Ok enough blabbing here's the chapter! Hope you enjoy!!
------/////////Kerry's P.O.V////////-------
I struggle applying makeup. Henry will be here any second! I'm wearing short shorts with colorful bubbles and a pink shirt that says love on it with a lace back, a light blue tank top, and and my sparkly black converse.
I hear a knock on the door as I finish applying mascara. I run down my hallway and down my stairs. I open my door to find a very handsome looking Henry standing there VERY nervously.
"You look nice." He smiles. "Yah I know I mean thanks!" Wow nice Kerry real smooth.
He chuckles and smirks, then asks "Shall we go?" "We shall." I joke. He chuckles and leads us the direction of the club/restaurant.
------///////////Henry's P.O.V///////-------
As we walk toward the restaurant across a field type thing we hear a faint scream. Kerry looks at me with worry in her eyes.
"I'll be right back. Stay here." I say soothingly. She nods slightly and I turn to search for the source of the scream. Hopefully I'll be able to get my job back when I do! As I approach my destination I notice a person hiding behind I very small very green bush. I slowly creep towards him and when I reach him, he springs out and tackles me. Next thing I know my arms are tied back and I have duck tape over my mouth.
"Well hello there Kid Danger! I didn't know it be so easy to capture you I mean just get a girl to scream and your clay in my hands". He laughs evilly. Oh no he knows who I am?! Who is this guy and how does he know that I am Kid Danger!? Or was Kid Danger, wow that's depressing.
"I saw you and Girl Wonder walking across the field." What? I was with Kerry! I don't even know who Girl Wonder is!! "Let's go pay her a visit shall we?"
"Oh no thanks I'm much more comfortable over here!" I yell as loud as I possibly could, which was actually very quiet seeing as I have duck tape covering my mouth. "Well you see that's the thing." He smirks evilly "I don't want you to be comfortable!" I guess he heard me through the duck tape.
This guy must be some sort of vilin but I've never seen him before so how does he know my identity? I guess he does look kinda familiar but I can't put my finger on it!
The man starts dragging towards Kerry. When we reach her and she sees us her face lights up with fear probably because my arms are tied behind my back and I have duck tape over my mouth. What if this man tells her about my old job!?
The man grabs her by the waist and lifts her over his shoulder and starts walking. "Hi there Girl Wonder it was nice meeting you." Says the man.
He must really think she's Girl Wonder. Wait is she? She starts screaming and punching him. I don't think that's a good idea...............
-------///////Author's Note//////---------
Hey guys I have a question for you once my week of posting every day ends (Wednesday)should I continue writing short chapters every day or write one really long one once a week? I need answers!!! Don't forget to comment suggestions and vote!! Ilyasm💋