11.Nice plan (not)

-----/////////Kerry's P.O.V////////---------
"So how's the job going". Henry asks.
Truthfully I haven't done anything thing I've only been in the man cave once and that was for the interview which doesn't even count!!
"Ray hasn't called me yet." I say obviously embarrassed. But he didn't seem to notice he was too busy beaming about something. "We can just call Ray on your new Whiz Watch!" He said only loud enough for me to hear.
"Well I guess that would've worked if I had a Whiz Watch." I growled.
"Wait Ray hasn't given you one yet?!" Henry asked confused.
"He said he would give it to me on our first mission or whatever it's called." I said in a da tone.
"But now that I think about it that's probably the reason he hasn't called me yet. Wow Im not very smart."
"Why do you think this guy took us?" I asked Henry.
He face instantly shown with fear kinda like the face he made when I told him this was the guy that kidnapped me the first time. Is he keeping something from me?!
I'm just gonna shake it off. I trust Henry to tell me anything that he knows I need to know. "I think he's trying to get Ray's attention."
"Why do you think that?" He asked. "Because he captured his former side kick and his current. See the relationship there?" I said sarcastically. "Yah I guess" he said unsure. I still feel like he's keeping something from me.
----////////Henry's P.O.V/////////-------
I still feel like he's gonna kill us. I can't tell Kerry but I'm scared if she finds out and knows I knew and didn't tell her I don't think she'd ever forgive me. But I don't think she'll find out I mean I only know because of Captain Man, and he's the only one who knew. Other than police officers the secret's safe. But then again What if Captain Man tells her?!

Hey guys I know it's REALLY short but I'm tired give me a break ok? I'll try to update tomorrow too. Don't forget to vote and comment suggestions which will really help a lot! ilyalsm💋