9. Kidnapped

------//////////Author's note//////-------
Hey guys I want to dedicate this chapter to my bestie Morgan she's awesome😄😉
-----////////Kerry's P.O.V///////----------
"Hey there girl wonder it was nice meeting you" the large man said. Did he really just say that!?!? Now Henry knows I'm Girl Wonder! I start kicking and screaming. He quickly gets annoyed and throws me to the ground and kicks me. My side and back ache but I got up anyway pain bursting through every part of me. I run as tears burn my eyes from pain.
When running I can feel the man's breath in my neck like 2 millimeter away from me! I freeze turn around and look directly at his eyes. Then I remember something. "Hey!! You're the guy who kidnapped me!" He laughs evilly. "But I wasn't even Girl Wonder then!" Henry gasps as if he didn't know. Idiot.
The man doesn't hesitate to lift me back onto his shoulder. " Well Kid Danger I heard you were fired. Kinda harsh huh?" The man laughs again. I knew it! I knew he was Kid Danger!
The big man stops and drops us on the cement. I fall directly on the side that he kicked me on. "Ow". I scream while clutching my side. Henry scrambles over to me and I whisper in his ear "that's the man the captured me!!" He then completely froze as if I hadn't just said that. But it looks like he just remembered something. Does he know something about this guy that I don't?!
----///////Author's Note//////------------
Hey guys I know it's short but I really wanted to update plus it's really late right now. I'm having I little bit of writers block so if you have any ideas please put them in the comments. Don't forget to vote! Ilyasm💋