10.What can we do

-----//////Author's Note///////------
Hey guys as I promised I'm writing this like half asleep at 8:30 in the morning😂. From now on my author's notes will be in bold.
------//////Henry's P.O.V//////-------
"That's the man that captured me!"
Kerry whispered in my ear. Wait, I just remembered something...... Ray had said before that the man who captured her has broken out of jail 5 times and killed at least 11 people!! Is he gonna kill us?! I try to cover my fear with a fake smile but I don't think she's buying it. She looks at me weirdly as if saying did you not hear me say that like 2 seconds ago?
I can't tell Kerry about this I think she's one of those girls who scream when they get scared and get scared very easily. It's not that I'm not ok with that I just don't want her to freak have the man hear and have him find out we know he has killed people and broken out of jail. The less Kerry knows the better.
The guy just threw us on the ground so Kerry must be in a lot of pain since this is her third time in the past 2 days to be thrown on the ground.
2 different guys walk over to us and lift us up. Kerry doesn't scream this time she sits there looking angry. They drop us in a van, lock the doors, and start driving away.
Kerry looks scared like too scared to scream. I Scooch over to her as she rests her head on my leg. "I'll think of something I promise. And if not Captin Man will rescue us!" I whisper trying to convince both of us. She makes a weak smile and nods.
I should try to change the subject. "So how did you get the job of Captain Man's side kick?!" I ask trying to sound interested. Truthfully I'm not. I'm more upset that she took my job! I understand she didn't know that it was my job in the first place but she does know now dauand I don't think she's gonna be quitting the job anytime soon!
"Oh that. I was just walking down the street trying to get used to my new neighbor hood when Ray bumped into me to ask me if I wanted a job. At first I was like 'um I don't even know you'. But then when I realized he's a great guy I thought it'd be cool to get a job. So when I went to the interview I got the job and now here I am. Sorry for taking your job by the way."
"Um it's ok I guess. I mean I was the one that got me fired not you." Except she kinda was the one who got me fired. I mean it was my choice to leave but she did tell me to. Then she had the nerve to take the job she made me loose?!
"Well how's the job going then?" I ask.
"Oh um Ray hasn't called me yet do I don't even know what to expect!" Wait that just gave me an idea!!!
"Hey wait that's it we can use your watch to call Ray!"

Hey guys I know it's kinda short and boringish but I thought you would want to know how Kerry got her job! Don't forget to comment ideas and vote!! ilyalsm💋