17.other side of the story

Hey guys I'm trying to get in the rhythm of updating every other day. Keep in mind they won't be very long because of that. Thanks guys again for all the reads!! Alright here's your chapter!

-----////////Joel's P.O.V//////------
I'm currently hiding behind a bush because I saw Kerry. I know she kissed Henry because I've been watching her. I plan on getting revenge on Henry but I can't find him!! I'm only mad because I'm jealous. I really like Kerry and I miss her, BUT HE TOOK HER FROM ME!!! I will get my revenge and I will make him suffer!!!

------/////Three Weeks later///--
I've been holding Kerry here for about three weeks. I didn't even want to capture her but when she walked up to me I didn't know what to do! I couldn't just say oh hey I've been stalking you for a while. But I have taken this as an opportunity to find out where
Henry is. Unfortunately whenever I ask her she just says she doesn't know. Well as anyone can assume that makes me very mad. I don't know why but I always take my anger out on her. I always end up regretting it after because seeing her in pain always puts me in pain, but I do it anyway (because I'm an idiot) when really what I want to do is hurt Henry instead. When I hit her I imagine it's GlHenry I'm hitting. That's why I go so hard in her. She may even be telling the truth but I can't risk believing her because if she does know where he is I need to know NOW!!
*Henry's captor's name is Dave*
-----/////Dave's P.O.V//////-----
I'm so annoyed!!!! When I was holding Kerry she wasn't wearing the watch, so I just assumed Henry was wearing it!! Now Henry claims Kerry has it. There's a chance he's lying but it's all I have to go on. I couldn't care less about the kids I just want the watch. I've been trying to invent something just like it but I can't!! So instead I'm taking their watch. The device is amazing and I hate that it's being used to do good when it could be doing so much for the evil society. I sent a video to Ray kicking and punching Henry. At the end I asked for Kerry and the watch. Personally I don't care if he brings Kerry, although I wouldn't mind teaching her a lesson after making me wait so long.
----/////Kerry's P.O.V//////-----
After Joel finished whipping me with his belt tears were already following down my face. Blood trickled down my arms and legs. This was probably the worst one yet. I could almost see the regret in Joel's eyes, but I'm sure I was just so dizzy that I imagined it.
Hey guys don't forget to comment and vote ilyasm💋