18. Kerry

-----//////Ray's P.O.V//////------
I have no idea what to do. I have no idea where either Kerry or Henry are and Kerry has the watch so I can't send a message to Dave saying I have the watch. I could say I have it when I really don't but he'll probably do something to make sure I do, and he wants Kerry too but, I don't have Kerry either.  Not that I would ever think of giving her up.
  I need to think. My main concern should be finding Kerry so I can get Henry after that. I again am obviously not going to give Kerry up I just need her to trick Dave.
  Now think Ray think. How can I find Kerry. There must be some way I can locate her.
  WAIT I KNOW IVE GOT IT!!!
I can just locate her watch from my computer!!! She had the watch and I have a locator on it I case it gets lost because it's so dangerous if you don't know how to use it. I'm such an idiot!! Why didn't I think if that earlier?!?! 
  I speed walk over to the computer and type in my gyps and zoom as far in as I can so I can get a good estimate as to where she is.
  She's right near here and the only thing close to the dot that shows where the watch is, is a small house.  I blow my bubble and run over to the tubes. Here goes nothing.
"Up the tube"

Hey guys I feel so bad. I've been so busy lately I haven't had a chance to finish writing this chapter. I know it's short I just don't know what to write. And as always don't forget to comment and vote Ilyasm💋