6.Fixed

------///////////Henry's P.O.V////////------
I'm sitting on my porch watching cars fly by. I think I want to continue doing good deeds even if I'm not a sidekick. I still have my gum so it won't be too hard to fight some crime! Ray might even find out and reword me by giving me my job back? More then anything I want to run over to Kerry's house and hug her or kiss her or maybe even both! Ok I know now I'm getting greedy. I want to make sure she's ok. I watch her door like a hawk until I built up the courage to start walking over to her house.
I knock on the door and it swings open instantly!
"Henry I'm soooooo glad you're here!" I've been meaning to tell you something. I really like you I just didn't say yes to you because Joel threatened to hurt both of us if I ever dated you!" She looked really embarrassed and scared, and it was obvious because she was talking soo fast. But I'm so glad she did say that because I really like her too and really want to sweep her off her feet.
This is my one and only chance I lean she closes her eyes and I close mine. Our lips touch and sparks fly through the air! Our lips depart and I can't wipe the smile off my face!
I need to ask to be my girlfriend but I feel like it's too soon. Then again I did just kiss her! Maybe I should just ask out on a date! Ok here goes nothing. "Kerry would you like to go to a restaurant Tomorrow night?"
She smiled and nodded. "I thought you'd never ask!" She smiles and laughs. "But I kinda already did ask" I joke
"I'll pick you up at 6:30 and we can go to the new club down the street." "Ok I'll see you then!" She smiles once again and walks up her stairs. Her smile is flawless! I bet she's one of those girls that thinks they're ugly but really aren't. Even if Kerry is one of those girls I wouldn't mind because that just gives me more reason to tell her how beautiful she is! Not that there aren't already enough reasons I just think this will give me more incentive.
Well now that I've fixed my Kerry problem I'll have to get started on my job crisis! I have some ideas but I have no idea how to pull them off! I guess I'll think of something!
---------/////////Author's Note///////-----
Hey guys I know this chapter is kinda short but I'm tired so give me a break!😂. Anyways the next chapter will be about their epic date! I might do some in Kerry's p.o.v. As always don't forget to comment suggestions and vote these things mean a whole lot to me! Ilyasm💋