19. Kerry's back

Hey guys I know I'm being an    awful writer I haven't posted in forever I feel so bad. But I've finally finished camp and the rest of my summer is free!  I can't wait to get going into the book. Thank you all for reading. I now have 1.09k views!  I'm so excited. Ok here's your chapter.
-----/////////Kerrry's P.O.V////////----------
He then turned it to face me smirking evilly and zapped me! He must have been trying to figure out how it works this whole time! Ray had taught me how to use it when he gave it to me and it's very complicated. I screamed in pain holding my stomach where he zapped me. He smiled evilly, I could tell this wasn't going to end well.  He then stopped. It was almost like he felt bad?  But that can't be it he's evil.
-------////////Rays P.O.V////////-------
I've been standing at the window where  Kerry is and I don't see the watch on her. But I know the watch is here somewhere because this is where the gps told me the watch is. Her kappter must have stolen it!
  Just then a boy about Henry and Kerry's age walks in with the watch in his hand. Kerry looks surprised that he has it so she must not have known. The idiot who I'm guessing took her smirks evilly. He zaps her stomach and she screams out in pain. That's it I'm gonna break this window and punch crap outta this idiot. But then he suddenly stops almost freezes. That gives me an advantage. Kerry's on the floor in a ball so I have jump over her once I break the window. So I jump down tackle the idiot to the ground and take the watch.  I grab Kerry and jump back out the window.
------////////Kerry's P.O.V///////-------
   I sit on the floor in a ball as Joel stands there not really moving when I hear a crash and glass shatering all over me. Then to my surprise, Ray leaps over me tackles Joel and takes the watch. He then lifts me up bridal style and jumps out the window.
<<<<<<<<<<<time laps>>>>>>>>>>
         (Still Kerry's P.O.V)
When get back to the man cave Ray explains what's up with Henry and that we need to get him back. That last part was obvious.  He says his kapptor beat
Him up and asked for me and the watch. Hopefully I don't get kidnapped again because I'm getting tired of it.  I've gotten kidnapped more times then 10 people put together and it's mostly because I wanted to be super hero. I'm thinking about resigning. I might stay if Ray decides to give Henry his job back. I mean he did have it first and he has been very supper heroy lately. I hope for the best, maybe once we get Henry back things will go back to normal.
Hey guys.  Long time no see. It's been like a week I know I'm such a bad writer. And here I am with another short chapter shame on me. Any ways I want help. Can u guys help me pick out a way to get Henry back any ideas are welcome.  Ok guys don't forget to comment and vote. Votes motivate me to update quicker. Ok ilyalsm💋