3.School

--------////////authors note//////////------
Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a looonnnnggge time and I apologize but I hope you guys enjoy this chapy 😘
--------/////////Henry's P.O.V\\\\\\\-------
I walk out of my house and see the girl I saved walk by looking at me, god she's so beautiful. "Hey" I wave walking over to her. I'm so nervous I never talk to  pretty girls.
  She smiles and walks towards me. "Hi I just moved here do mind giving me directions to the  junior high school?"

"Yah I'm heading over there so follow me." As we walk in a comfortable silence I quietly hum to the song stuck in my head.
   When we finally arrived at the school I directed the girl I just realized I don't know the name of yet to the office.
"Hey before you go in could you tell me your name?"
"Yah Kerry what's yours?"
"I'm Henry it was nice meeting you see you around" I waved and skipped off. I think I really like this girl!
------///////////Kerry's P.O.V//////////------
   I didn't really need him to walk me to the school.  My parents already showed me how like 5,000,990 times.  I walk into the office tell the man behind the desk that I need my schedule. He asks me my name and I reply with Kerry Rojas. He hands me my paper without saying a word and I leave doing the same.
    I walk around looking for Joel (my boyfriend Roomie). I look behind me checking if I passed him and soy bumps into someone!
It was Joel! "Hey sorry I'm such a klutz. I smiled and giggled. He shook his head and said "it's fine have me a chance to see a pretty face."  I blushed and nodded. I looked at my paper looking for what my first class is. Ugh math I hate math but not as Much as I hate science. I'm actually a really good student I just don't like school as most smart people do. I met Joel the day I moved here. I was walking around, trying to get the feel of my new neighborhood when I bumped into him and he asked me out! Of course I said yes I mean he's so handsome. He's like the perfect guy. I don't mean to brag but he's every girl's dream.  So we just started dating and I think I REALLY like him!
"Can you show me where the math room is? I have no idea where I'm going." I ask shyly "Haha yah follow me I have math too!" He laughs.  I love how nice and calm and cheerful he is!!
"Ok thanks!"
   And that was the beginning of one of the worst days of my life!

------////////Author's Note//////////-----
Hey guys! I know this was kinda short but I like leaving people on cliffys. Don't forget to comment vote and leave suggestions!! And Ive almost  reached 100 views!! If you guys get  me there in the next 24 hours I'll update every day for the next 7 days! Your time starts NOW! Don't forget to comment and vote!!!! Ilyasm💋

Kid dangerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें