3. 💕

A/N - I hope you enjoy the chapter <3 ALSO I DID NOT EXPECT THIS BOOK TO GET EVEN ONE READ- I HAVE OVER 200 VIEWS THANK YOU ALL! <3

BSD REALITY

The tall, bandaged man dozed out on the bed and took a lengthy cat nap. I had the motivation to make pancakes while he was being slothful and relaxing. I have always made pancakes for my family's breakfast since I was a little child, each Sunday. I thus threw off the blanket Dazai had put on me the previous night and scurried over to the kitchen. The hardest part was definitely getting the pan out of the cabinet! In order to avoid waking Mr. Dazai, I had to stealthily gather all the ingredients. I heard Dazai stumble out of his bed after all the batter had been prepared and a few pancakes had been placed on the skillet.

"Greetings, Mr. Dazai!" I laughed.

"Ehhh? Y/N, good morning." He faltered. He staggered into the kitchen, but the aroma of pancakes immediately made him smile.

"Have you been baking," Dazai's eyebrows were raised.

"Yup! They're almost ready! I'm surprised, Mr. Dazai, you had every component." To flip all of the batter, I walked over to the pan. The room was filled with a lovely aroma.

"Y/N, that smells very delicious!"

"In a few minutes, it will be finished! Because of what happened to Mr. Ranpo yesterday, I also prepared one for him. He will have been terrified as well, so perhaps these will make him feel better." While putting the large pancakes on some plates, I dithered.

Dazai grinned and helped me design the 3 pancakes, saying, "I'm sure he'll love it."

My pancake possessed a doll face just like my own. Ranpos was nothing special, just a lot of sweets smeared on top, but Mr. Dazai's was ornamented like a white tiger.

"Y/N, I'm running behind schedule for a crucial meeting. Do you think we could eat these at the agency?" Dazai kindly enquired.

"Yes, Mr. Dazai, of course!" I gingerly picked up my pancake off the dish and then reached for Ranpo's as well. Dazai took his, and we set off on our brief stroll to the agency, both of us paying close attention to our plates of neatly designed pancakes.

It was a really unusual scene to see, but the agency was completely silent as we arrived. Dazai swayed a little towards a particular door.
He and I cautiously opened the tall door after I caught up with him. Everyone's attention quickly turned to us, and Dazai grinned slightly.

"Sorry to everyone for the delay! Y/N was cooking pancakes!" He displayed his custom-made one.

"Ranpo, Mr. I made one for you!" I scuttled along with the two plates. I set his one in front of him and then added mine.

"Mr. Ranpo, may I sit with you?" I kept my eyes fixed on his while I awaited his response.

"Y/N, of course!" My waist was held in place by his hands as he dragged me up onto his knee. Dazai sat down on the vacant seat and began to devour his pancake.

I wasn't paying attention, as the agency's president babbled on about irrelevant topics. I became quite bored after cleaning up the last of the crumbs from my plate. I hopped off Ranpo's knee, since my 6-year-old curiosity made me want to explore the entire agency. Even though the space wasn't too large, it was ideal.

Knock knock

Hm? What was that?

Knock Knock

The door, ah.

I quickly approached the door and cracked it open to let in additional adults.

"Hello! Oh wait, I recognise you!" I made an arrow at them.