Dead Apple 🍎

A/N - Happy reading :) Here's the dead apple Speical! Also before I start 8k reads!? WOW

Bungo Stray Dogs Reality

"I never knew Yokohama had a place like this," Atsushi mumbled as we entered the graveyard.

"There's so many dead people!" Did this place have a zombie apocalypse or something?" I looked around at all the graves. "Hey look its Dazai over there!" I pointed out. He was sitting up against a grave by a tree. Atsushi took my hand and led me over to him. I hopped up the stairs and stopped about a meter away from the grave.

"Question for you Atsushi, do you happen to know who's grave this is?" Atsushi jumped slightly before putting his hands behind his back and answering.

"No I don't, but whoever they were, they must've been important to you Dazai."

"Oooh I can guess! Let me have a turn!" I peeped up, eager to guess.

"Go ahead, Y/N," He chuckled.

"Hmm..." I crouched down on the grass just before the stone and traced my fingers along the letters. "Mr. Snake .Oda! Or Sakunosuke Oda, for you Odasaku," My eyes raised naturally as I saw Dazai stiffen up.

"How did you know Y/N?" His head snapped around as he met my eyes. I smiled cheekily and pointed up to the tree.

"His name is engraved in the tree up there, did you do that Dazai?" My hands dusted my dress down while I stood up and hopped over to the other side of the grave where he sat.

"Your very observant Y/N, just like Ranpo," His arms crawled round my waist and in the blink of an eye I saw sitting on Dazai's lap, his arms hugging around my neck. "I'm guessing Kunikida wanted you to bring me back," He sighed.

"Yeah, but I'm guessing you won't want to come?" Atsushi sighed, then started to head back to the agency. I stayed cuddled up to Dazai at the grave for a while longer after Atsushi had left.

"Who was Mr. Odasaku, Dazai?" I questioned him, lifting my chin up to meet his gaze.

"He was my friend while I was with the Port Mafia," Dazai sighed. The Port Mafia? Like Chuuya!

"He sounds super cool," My mind restricted me  from speaking another word. It felt calming, it say the least, us sitting there in the silence, not alone yet not being bugged by the other, just perfect.

🍎

Lupin. The Lupin. A small bar that not many know of. Dazai and I sat at the stools, a light classical tune playing in the background. My eyes were glued to the big ball of ice floating around my drink. It was quite the boring place, the only drink without alcohol was lemonade. Dazai blanked out a while ago, he did mention that his old friends came here a lot with him, so maybe he was having a flashback. If so, leaving him be would be the best option. After a couple of minutes Dazai came back to reality, took a pill out of his pocket and placed it in his mouth without a second doubt. My drink was now empty, so we decided to make a move.

"Hello Dazai," A voice called out from the darkness.

"It's a surprised to see you, Ango. Did you come for a drink?" Dazai kept his back turned to the man as he questioned him, and positioned his arm on my shoulder to stop me from turning around too.

"Not tonight. I'm here on business," The alleyway went silent for a second, then 4 guns popped up and were pointed at Dazai and me. His grip tightened around me as he pulled me into his side. "You are responsible for bringing Tatsuhiko Shibusawa to Yokohama, aren't you?" Who was that? Was it another ability user? Maybe Odasaku's friend?

"Tell me Dazai, are you planning to start a mass suicide in this city?" The man's voice was filled with concern and I could hear his voice slightly shake. I tried to spin around and lay my eyes on the nervous man, but Dazai restricted me, only letting himself turn.