14. 💔

BSD REALITY

"You're wrong! He's on his way here now isn't he?" I exclaimed.

"Stay calm Y/N, I will take care of you until someone from the agency is fit to take you back," The boss took a step closer to me, and the little girl mimicked him almost immediately.

"Please let me see him, I don't wanna be here." The closer he got the more my gut insisted I ran, ran far away from this place.

"I'm extremely sorry young Y/N, but there isn't a possibility of you seeing Dazai for a while," The sarcastic sympathy in his voice filled my body with chills.

"Is Chuuya here at least?" I asked, getting fed up by now.

"He's out on a mission at the moment, he could be back anytime now but not yet. Elise maybe you could check if he's around?" She obliged quickly and ran out of the room, shutting the door behind her. Now it was just us two, the boss of a dangerous Mafia and me, alone. He took yet another step forward, now only a metre away from me. I shuffled back in my chair, sitting straight up against it.

"Uh- would you like to colour?" My arm extended, a piece of paper gripped in my hand.

"No thank you, but how kind of you to offer, your such a sweet, young girl Y/N." His voice creeped me out, even though he was complimenting me. He reminded me of someone I thought would forever stay in the back of my mind. Sir Alastor.

"I- uh thank you," I replied. Another step forward, he kept getting closer and it always chilled me to my core.

"No problem Y/N, anytime." A slim smirk grew on his face. Before the boss could make anymore advancements, the door flung open.

"Y/N!" Finally. Chuuya! Phew, "Oh uh, boss. Sorry for interrupting," He bowed his head down at the sight of his boss.

"Oh it's alright Chuuya, I was just on my way out," The smirk on his face never faltered as he left my room. A sigh left my body, relief that I was now in the presence of someone I liked.

"What was he doing in here Y/N?" Chuuya asked me.

"I don't know, but he was acting weird. It creeped me out!" I hopped off my chair and ran to hug him, holding my drawing tight in my hand. After pulling back from the hug I showed him the picture I drew.

"Glad I came in when I did then. Also this is a uh- wait am I holding hands with Dazai!?" I chuckled and a wide grin took over my face. Seeing Chuuya angry like this always brightened my day, he was so easy to annoy!

"Maybe!"

"Well I- ugh. I'll let you get away with it this time you little weasel. On a serious note though, we need an agency member to pick you up soon." Chuuya explained.

"Why can't they pick me up?" I asked.

"There's a big fight going on, and so each of them are busy with their jobs and fighting with the outsiders. That means no one can be there to supervise you all day every day," He went into further detail, I understood a lot more now.

"Oh I see, so when will the outsiders go away?" I was still curious about some things.

"No clue Y/N, but while your here at HQ you need to stay close to me or some people I trust at all times. You being from the agency will put you at risk, so I'll be there to protect you if anything happens," So it seemed I'd be hanging around Chuuya for a long while, yay! This situation reminded me of a friend at home, her parents didn't like each other anymore so she spent half of her time with her mummy and the other half with her daddy! It's like...I'm my friend, and Chuuya and Dazai are my parents! Except I think they like each other still, so it's not quite like my friend's family.