19. 💌

BSD REALITY

"No!" My blood-Curdling screams filled the halls of the Port Mafia, but I didn't care, "No! Carlos no! Come back, don't leave me as well!" The ear-splitting screams were drowned out by the abyss, and before I could finish the door slammed shut.

I was left alone, yet again. The only comfort I got was from the cold hallways of the mafia headquarters.

"Y/N, please calm down." A hand was carefully placed down on my shoulder, I searched through my tears to find a blur of pink crouching down next to me. It was Miss Kouyou. Her concerned tone did little to nothing to stop my endless cries, but she tried. In the end she relaxed on the floor, and pulled me into her arms. I sat there, curled in her arms for what seemed to be hours. Miss Kouyou stayed silent, everything few minutes she would rub my back or adjust her posture, but otherwise it was quiet.

As I finally started to calm down, she scooped me up in her arms.

"I'll take you to my room, you can rest there young Y/N. Then I want you to explain where on earth you have been these past weeks," Miss Kouyou told me as she wandered through the halls.

I must've fallen asleep in her arms, because I forgot everything after she mentioned that.

💌

I woke up after a well needed nap to miss Kouyou reading a book on the comfy chair in the corner of the room. Her eyes peeled off the page as she lifted her gaze to mine.

"Ah, you are awake young one, how lovely." She placed her book down and came to sit at the end of the bed I slept on, "Is there anything you need?" She asked politely.

"Can I have a bath? And I want new clothes, I haven't changed in ages...please!" Although the two of us had never been on the best of terms, she was taking care of me like a daughter.

"Of course. Now, I don't have any of your clothes, but I have some spare clothes that could fit you," Miss Kouyou continued to talk as she entered her bathroom, then started the bath. It took around five minutes for the bath to be full, and at that point I was already splashing around in the bubbles.

"Thank you Miss Kouyou!" I said while she rubbed shampoo through my hair.

"Oh, no problem little one." Her voice softened, I could spot a small smile creeping up on her lips.

After she washed out the shampoo, I got out of the bath, and saw what clothes Kouyou had lay out for me on the bed.

What lay before me was something very similar to Kyouka's traditional outfit. It looked like something Kyouka would've worn when she was younger.

"I'll get to look like you and Kyouka!" I smiled very brightly at this, as I was always jealous of how pretty the both of them looked in their traditional outfits.

"You will! The process of getting this on is quite the hassle, so I'll do it for you," She grabbed the Kimono, and that was when I finally got a good look at how beautiful it was. It was a light pink, which faded to lilac as it went down. There were small, colourful flowers all around it.

Miss Kouyou helped me place the Kimono on, then she added a big belt around my stomach. It was a lot lighter then I had imagined. The obi had a floral design, similar to the kimono. She tied it tightly around the back, and then let me go see myself in her mirror. I twirled around hundreds of times, and stared at the immense beauty of the design. Every tiny bit of fabric was unique, and very detailed.

"You look so pretty little Y/N, like a little doll!" She smiled, and it brought an idea to my mind.

"Miss Kouyou, do you have any kimonos for my dolly?" She examined the doll quickly before letting out a small 'hm'.