Xmas Special 🎄

A/N - Merry Christmas! 🎄

BSD REALITY - CHRISTMAS EVE

"Atsushi! Dazai! Will Santa be coming this year? Will he know where to find me?" I rushed over to their desks, a worried look struck my face.

"Who's Santa?" Atsushi asked, looking between Dazai and me.

"Whaaat!? You don't know who Santa is? He goes round the world on Christmas Eve every year, delivering presents to all the children on his nice list! We always leave cookies and milk out for him each year, and a carrot for the reindeer he travels with, to thank them for the presents we get!" I explained everything to the tiger-boy.

"But that's not possible —"

"Of course Santa will visit you here, I may or may not have given him some clues to your whereabouts," Dazai interrupted whatever Atsushi was about to say, and glared at him.

"Really? You talked to Santa himself! That's so cool."

"Dazai can I talk to you privately?" Atsushi asked.

"Of course, Y/N go have fun we'll be right back," Dazai shuffled me away before leaving into a private room with Atsushi.

My feet led me over to the mini Christmas tree set up to one side of the office. I took two candy canes off the tree before walking over to Ranpo's desk.

"Good afternoon Ranpo, I brought you a candy cane!" The candy cane slid across the desk smoothly, halting right in front of him.

"Why thank you little Y/N," He smiled while ruffling my hair. A smile crept up on my lips, and so did a pink flush on my cheeks. I watched as he finished the lollipop he had been munching on, and popped the candy cane into his mouth instead.

"It's delicious Y/N, the best candy cane I've ever had! Now, changing the subject, would you like to go shopping with me? There's some last minute gifts I must get."

"Sure Ranpo! Let's go." He stood up and stretched for a second, then grabbed my hand as we walked through the office and out of the agency.

🎄

Dazai's POV

Atsushi followed closely behind me into one of the many private rooms in our agency. We took a seat before he started talking.

"How does a grown man get around the whole world in one night with a whole bunch of presents for kids using reindeer?" He took a deep breath, looking at me for answers.

"We'll Atsushi, there's this imaginary man called Santa, it's a simple white lie to tell to children. If they are acting nice, they'll get presents from Santa. In reality it's just the parents who get the gifts for their kids and pretend to be Santa. So no going round telling Y/N it's not real, let her have her imagination," I explained. I examined as Atsushi's expressions revealed exactly what was going through his mind, and when he finally understood, "Now, I have a phone call to make, if you don't mind?"

Atsushi shook his head before leaving me in privacy. I gave it a few minutes before picking up my phone and tapping on a familiar orange-haired contact. The phone rang 3 times before a grouchy Chuuya picked it up.

"What the hell do you want Dazai?" He grumbled.

"Chuuya! Hello my least favourite person!"

"I'll hang up on you Dazai."

"No no! Don't, I have serious things to talk about with you."

"Go on," Chuuya mumbled.

"Well, since this is Y/N's very first Christmas with us, we must make it special. And, although it pains me to say this, she really loves you, not as much as she loves me though! Anyway, I need you to be her Santa and get her some more presents, what the agency and I have got her is not enough, plus I know you're salary so I expect perfection!"