8.🤍

A/N - Happy Reading :) <3

BSD REALITY

Dazai was shot.

The thought still hasn't processed correctly, I can't believe it, I wont. I don't want to think of the pain he went through as the bullet sunk through his skin. I was accompanied to the room by Kunikida where Dazai lied, in a deep painless slumber. Kunikida left me there and shut the door behind himself. I sat down on the comfy chair, longing for his eyes to flicker open. I clutched my dolly and awaited for his awakening.

(Many hours later)

"He won't wake up for a while... I suggest you give up on him for the moment. Your other friends need you., you'll be a greater help then, you might not think of yourself as a weak child anymore. But it's all your choice, test subject 2528," A tall man stood at the door, his black hair framed his face and his purple eyes shown in the light. But how, how did someone from this world know about my former life? I could tell this wasn't anyone from my world, not Sir Alastor nor Ivan. His voice was coated by a strong Russian accent, and it rang in my ears. It was a sweet nightmare. But before a squeak could leave my mouth, he vanished. The door stood wide open, and I could feel the slight breeze from the open windows, just who was this man? I felt the sweet pain of tears roll down my cheek as I recalled those memories.

"Y/N?" A voice called out. I snapped out of my memories to see Yosano and Tanizaki standing ahead of me.

"Yeah?" I quickly wiped my tears before raising my head to look up at their faces.

"Are you okay? We were hoping you could help us with a mission but if you would like to stay her that's fine as well," Tanizaki kneeled down to my height and wiped another tear that fell from my face. I thought back to the scene that replayed in my head, he said if I help I won't see myself as such a weak child. I think I should help them, Dazai will be here when I get back.

"Sure, I'll help in any way I can!" I plastered a smile on, hoping to show the two of them that I was okay.

"Follow us then, Y/N," Yosana grabbed my hand and we all walked for a bit, only to find the other agency members surrounding us.

"Y/N wants to do it!" Tanizaki exclaimed. I blushed in embarrassment.

"Right. Well then it's only fair we let you in on our plan," Kunikida stated.

"Technically, we'll use Tanizaki's ability to create illusions of each of us, so that we can escape. You will be there with Tanizaki, and you'll both surrender together, we'll save you soon after that. Tanizaki will take great care of you and you won't get hurt," Kunikida explained the plan and I nodded along.

"Why am I needed in this plan?" I asked as politely as I could.

"You can protect Tanizaki and yourself from any harm that the Port Mafia attempts. Just by touching them, also they'll underestimate such a young child like you," Kunikida's words made so much sense, I just had to protect everyone.

"You better prove those Port Mafia snakes wrong!" Yosano whisper-shouted near my ear. I smiled in response and nodded. I had to do this if I wanted to not be seen as a weak child, maybe if I can beat them I'll finally see myself as something stronger.

🤍

"Apple on a stick it makes me sick-" Both Tanizaki and me were totally bored out of our minds. The port mafia hadn't arrived yet so we were stuck playing apple on a stick, 25 times, or 28...Hmm I guess I lost count. Tanizaki also had illusions of each agency member, so it was weird seeing the clones staring at us.

Suddenly a loud thump came from the roof, and from what Tanizaki told me, it should be Chuuya. The red head dude whom Dazai got mad at because I was hanging out with him, Dazai was just jealous.