21. 🤎

A/N - Thank you guys so much for 50k Reads! Thank you all for reading xx

BSD REALITY

My whole body was completely submerged, I couldn't see a thing through the water, my eyes stung, it was so painful.

Fyodor seemed to be on a mission, he was swimming towards something. I held my breath for the longest I could, but even that didn't seem to be enough. My head went fuzzy, I seemed tired all of a sudden. Just as my body was about to shut down, the jail of water around us disappeared. Subconsciously I let out a huge gasp, trying to breathe in any air.

"Good, your Alive Y/N," Fyodor panted. He used his hands to lift me back up, and I desperately clung onto his side. My body was still very tired, I almost fell asleep in his arms. Even if he was Dazai's enemy, Dazai had just tried to kill me. I drifted in and out of sleep, my head leaning on Fyodor's shoulder.

The three of us ended up in a huge control room, where Fyodor let me sit comfortably on one of the chairs, next to Chuuya. My body curled up, like a little ball. I gazed up at Chuuya, his eyes met mine for a second, but he quickly looked away.

My eyes were closed, but I could hear everything happening pretty well.

"Help! Help me! I have nothing to do with this, I just used my time stop ability like I was ordered to-" A gunshot rang through my ears. It made me jump, it was so close to me.

"Now then Dazai, we're cold and wet, and Y/N is tired, so I'll keep it brief. Dazai dear, I'm surprised, you know so little about the gravity manipulator," Fyodor went on to explain how we escaped. So it was all because of Chuuya and his ability, I would have to thank him once he regains control of his body, "I have no idea how the two of you could be a team, you're too sloppy. Now, I'm feeling rather sickly, I would be in real trouble if I were to fall ill. So I'll pay you back, have fun with your own water trial." A large beeping sound filled the room, which stopped me from falling asleep yet again.

By the time I fully sat up, Chuuya had already left the room, leaving just Fyodor and me.

"Are you alright Y/N?" He stalked over to me.

I nodded slowly, not meeting his eyes.

"It must be hard, being betrayed by Dazai," Fyodor mentioned, twisting the knife that was already lodged in my back from Dazai's actions. He stabbed me in the back, metaphorically of course, but still, it hurt. I had been so vulnerable with Dazai, he was my bestest friend in this place. How could he?

My eyes flickered to the screen, where I watched water fill a room, with Dazai and Sigma inside. My stomach dropped, he was going to drown now? My feelings were so conflicted, I really hated Dazai now, after everything, but did he have to die? What was this feeling...sadness, guilt, relief? Why could I not tell!? Fyodor grinned mischievously, obviously it was all going according to his plan.

"You don't think he has a plan to escape?" I questioned, staring at the screen.

"Of course he has a plan. Dazai is an intelligent man, but he's no match for me. You'll know that by the end of this game," Fyodor muttered. He just saw this life or death experience as a game, how weird. I wondered if Dazai thought the same, although he probably did.

"You really think you'll be able to beat Dazai? I might not like him at the moment but he is very smart, just like Kunikida," I explained.

"We'll just have to wait and see little 2528."

"Hey! Don't call me that, my name is Y/N!" I protest.

"Whatever you say Y/N," Fyodor mumbled. Our eyes drifted back to the screen, where the two of us watched as Sigma forced the doors open, while taking a huge gasp for air.

Just as they felt safe again, the elevator started to rapidly fall, Fyodor couldn't stop a little grin creeping it's way up his face. I guess this was his plan to outsmart Dazai, catch him off guard.

The atmosphere of the room changed instantly. Fyodor, although not showing much of it, was excited about his plans finally working. Whereas my body tensed up as I watched the two of them plummet to their deaths, potentially. How on earth would anyone survive a fall from that height?

Yet, as a turn of events, Dazai smirked and said something to the split-haired man, before pushing him out of the elevator. That left Dazai alone, falling with the elevator.

My eyes were stuck on the screen as I watched the man I had once called my bestest friend stumble his way across the hallway, away from the elevator.

"He's alive Fyodor, does that disrupt your plan?" I muttered, my voice low, and quiet.

"Of course not little Y/N, I have predicted all these conclusions so far, don't underestimate my abilities."

The room fell silent as our eyes lingered back onto the wounded Dazai on the screen.

"Dammit! My legs broken," He said sharply. His voice quavered, I could tell he was suffering, "Come on, it's starting to hurt bad. Just give me peace already." Fyodor chuckled as the two of them made eye contact through the screen. He shrugged and turned his communications over to another channel.

"Chuuya can you hear me? Your target is on the fourth floor. Go kill him." Before any reaction could form on my face, a hand covered my mouth, my muffled screams were silenced as I begged for Fyodor's help.

My eyes trailed up, trying to spot the person behind this hand. I saw the split-dyed hair and instantly recognised it to be Sigma. My mind had completely forgotten about him after he was pushed out of the moving elevator.

Sigma clicked the gun in his hand, and aimed for Fyodor. He quickly took notice and dodged as best he could. It was no use in the end, as he fell to the ground soon after.

"Stop your order to attack Dazai right now, or my next shot will kill you," Sigma stated, his voice harsh. He pushed me away with ease, and I went stumbling into the wall.

My mind started to race. I couldn't bear witnessing another murder happening right in front of me. I pushed myself back onto my feet, and walked out of the room with a fast pace. With no idea about the layout of this prison, I found myself getting lost on multiple occasions.

After a couple of minutes of exploring, my body led me to a flight of stairs, I peeked down to find countless more flights. Without a second though, I threw myself down them, skipping a couple on my way. If I could manage to find Dazai on the fourth floor before Chuuya, the vampire could, I could help him escape.

It's not like I was on the best terms with Dazai, after he had tried to drown me, but it's least I can do for all he had done for me. Provide me with a home, food, days full of fun and adventure, and new best friends, the agency, and of course Chuuya.

A/N - Thank you again for 50k reads! I'm glad you all are enjoying this fanfic xx